When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Girly wrist chrono ?

magruder

What chronos do you folks recommend for a 2 x1.5" wrist?

(I know... do some curls.)

Seriously, I really love the look of the Omega Speedy BA , so that is the look I am going for.

Any suggestions from you more slender guys?

I have these gens that work well; TR Airspeed, 1969 Rolex T-Bird, 1979 & Omega Constellation D/D.

TIA

Well, both my wife and Cheryl Cole wear the Hublot Big Bang Aspen (I'm guessing Chez's isn't a rep :D ) so maybe one of the others in the Big Bang range? HBB Black Magic, for example.... If you like the 'old school' looks, then maybe a 'Newman' Daytona...

Best of luck with your search :good:

I think any of the more vintage chronos would be a nice fit, The speedy moon type watches are pretty small by todays standards at only 40 mm or a seconds @ 9 daytona.

And welcome to RWG Tia, i am assuming you are female? I am sure every one here will make you welcome, There is loads of info here all you have to do is search and you will eventualy find it, failing that just ask.

I think any of the more vintage chronos would be a nice fit, The speedy moon type watches are pretty small by todays standards at only 40 mm or a seconds @ 9 daytona.

And welcome to RWG Tia, i am assuming you are female? I am sure every one here will make you welcome, There is loads of info here all you have to do is search and you will eventualy find it, failing that just ask.

Bro, I believe that was an abreviaton of Thanks In Advance, rather than the female name ;)

The full size Moon Speedy isn't cheap... the midsize automatic version is. That might be a good option.

If you want a rep, I'd say the white Daytona wears the smallest from all rep chronographs I've had.

The Navitimer is a small watch at about 42mm that gives a large watch feel. Look at the speedy reduced version at about 38mm if you are looking for something really small. Also, the Omega SMP chrono is fairly small at 41mm, but has a big watch feel because its fairly thick.

img_3793412.jpg

IMG_3499.jpg

The Navitimer is a small watch at about 42mm that gives a large watch feel. Look at the speedy reduced version at about 38mm if you are looking for something really small.

Also, the Omega SMP chrono is fairly small at 41mm, but has a big watch feel because its fairly thick.

The Omega SMP chrono is a great looking watch. Too tall for my wrist though. @ about 15mm, it looks almost half as thick as my spindly wrist.

Wish I could fined a good (any?) rep of the Marine Chronometer 1846. Sweet watch indeed.