When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Any Pro Evolution Soccer fans onboard?

By-Tor

Thanks... I havent played PES since PS2 days ... and even then sparingly with no time available :(

May have to try this one out...

What controller do you use on the PC versions ?

I have an arcade stick with all Japanese components that I use for games like Super Street Fighter 2 Turbo, Marvel Superheroes and all those old arcade games...

What controller do you use on the PC versions ?

I have an arcade stick with all Japanese components that I use for games like Super Street Fighter 2 Turbo, Marvel Superheroes and all those old arcade games...

Call me weird, but I prefer the keyboard. I have a gamepad as well, but keyboard works for me.

I use the keys

QWER

ASDF

PS: Yes, I tested this one... it's already installed on my HD. Everything works perfectly, but it has been heavily compressed. So installing/decompressing takes more than an hour!!! These cracking groups use some kind of extreme compression system.

I downloaded FIFA 09 too. If someone wants that I can paste the links here.

Call me weird, but I prefer the keyboard. I have a gamepad as well, but keyboard works for me.

I use the keys

QWER

ASDF

PS: Yes, I tested this one... it's already installed on my HD. Everything works perfectly, but it has been heavily compressed. So installing/decompressing takes more than an hour!!! These cracking groups use some kind of extreme compression system.

I downloaded FIFA 09 too. If someone wants that I can paste the links here.

I've always used keyboard too - still undefeated on keyboard with Street Fighter ;) Dragon punches are so much easier! Zangief's piledriver is very difficult though, but I rarely use him.

I have a gamepad convertor somewhere ... I think the one I got for the BlueShark pad (for things like In The Groove) will probably work with my PS2 pad.

I only got the PS2 at the start of the year though... waited for the price to drop :p

My brother was too good on PS1 Pro Evo ... him and my sister on the same team were unbeatable!

I play PES against my girlfriend. I let her play with Argentina or Brazil... while I'm playing with China or Saudi Arabia... I still win. :tu:

Actually we haven't played this new one yet. Just tested it, and it's too early to say anything yet... except it's better than the 2008 version (which sucked). I have prefered the PES5 until now... let's see if the new one is a winner.

I play PES against my girlfriend. I let her play with Argentina or Brazil... while I'm playing with China or Saudi Arabia... I still win. :tu:

Actually we haven't played this new one yet. Just tested it, and it's too early to say anything yet... except it's better than the 2008 version (which sucked). I have prefered the PES5 until now... let's see if the new one is a winner.

That's ok with your gf... but don't always be chivalrous... my sister would hustle you ;)

If she goes to a friend's place and they have it there, they think she doesn't know anything about football and play her... they change their mind after getting thrashed! She's a Spurs fan and goes to quite a few games, but is quite a girly girl and most guys would say good looking too so I guess that's unexpected !

Keep everyone posted on how this one goes.... I'll have to try it at some point... I still want to try the new Colonization game (ah the original brings back memories :))

My brother used to do that to everyone.. it was never fun playing against him... he'd always play it enough that he'd find all the little tricks and things you could do to get guaranteed goals...

I tried the 2009 demo for xbox360....indeed it is better than the 2008. :bangin:

Still undecided if I should buy it or not... :rolleyes:

Maybe I'll download the "free" pc version and play some matchs... :whistling:

You could rent it and see if you still like it.

• 11 months later...
  • 11 months later...

FIFA 11 (PC) is actually pretty good game. It plays just like the next-gen FIFA World Cup. Highly recommended.

Not better than the legendary PES5, but perhaps the best modern soccer game for PC. Take it from someone who has played them all.

Game should be easy to find from the torrent sites / megaupload / rapidshare, etc.

PS: Don't bother if you don't have a modern PC & modern video card. The system requirements are very high.