When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

UPO+ Genuine Omega Parts From Ofrei+Vac= Holy Sh*t!

tanya

Just got my Vactastic UPO back from it's Florida spa treatment and HOLY F-ing Wow!!! I owned this Gen piece about a year ago but decided to sell it to fund the purchase of a Rolex LV. I always missed it but upon opening my package from Vac today all those pangs are gone!!!! I got this watch from a fellow supporter about a month ago and it already had been modded with gen hands, crown, tube, HE valve and the dial had been flavlumed. Already very awesome!!!! But seeing fellow Spartans that went all the way with the mod (Dial and Crystal) I knew I had to take the plunge!!!!! Boy am I glad I did. Vac's one week turnaround and impecible work helped as well!!! Please enjoy the pics!!! God damn I love this watch!!!! For under $1000.00 bucks I have essentually a gen with some super rep parts. Next up I have to find a bezel insert and pearl for Vac to swap and the project will be complete as the previous modder epoxied the pearl into the insert and vac could not get it out. Ohmegaman where are you brother???

P1010840.jpg

P1010839.jpg

P1010838-1.jpg

Thanks All but not I have encountered a serious problem. The movement stops when I am not wearing it. I suppose I didn't notice because as soon as I got my parcel back I threw in on a nato and didn't take it off until late last night when I noticed something funny. About 20 minutes after I set it on the winder it died. Picked it up gave it a shake and about 20 minutes later sure enough dead again. Gave it a very full wind and 20 minutes later dead. Every time the second hand had stopped at the date window which I thought was quite wierd or maybe quite telling for a trained watchsmith. Any ideas??? I popped of the case back and dust cover and everything looks ok, no loose screws floating around and the rotor seemed nice and tight. I know it is likely an easy fix for a watchsmith and even swapping out the eta for a new one is not a huge deal to me but what the hell could the problem be???