When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

New MB Timewalker PVD

gregers

Lani you sexy mofo! I will! Only if it is vvvv close to the gen of course! ;)

Ya sure know how to charm Jay :huh: .... :D

Then U must await the Pics and write up.. ;) .. probably toward the end of the week.. another one that has been anticipated from the end of last year... yeah.....I'm just a watch HO.. B)

You getting one you WHOREOLOGIST? ;)

Eh... Ehhh ... that's HO_ologist .. thanks ... to keep with the internet lingo... ;)

it was released recently in the Asian Market first.. seems the Asians are ... SCHTUCK .. on MB.. :D

and the answer is .....................................yup ... been waiting a long time.. seems like ma mantra these day's.... :p

Niiiiiiice.

PM me when you get this mutha and just give me the out of 10 rating! ;)

Done as soon as I get the pick up.. I will ..... holla @ U !!!

I heard a Taiwan Magazine for the affluent has a bunch of pics.. trying to track it down.. need to see the case back

this is sexy.. seriously seriously sexy

and MB's are seriously underrated..

I have a silver-faced non-chrono swiss MB that's like 1:1 super-rep but it barely gets talked about

this pvd-ss combination is just... BIG BANG! style :o

....so great i'm actually annoyed.. how the hell can they do a SS-bracelet with PVD midlinks for this and yet can't do anything for the HBB's?!

i mean come on..

you kidding me?! they for real here?! grr <_<

this is sexy.. seriously seriously sexy

and MB's are seriously underrated..

I have a silver-faced non-chrono swiss MB that's like 1:1 super-rep but it barely gets talked about

this pvd-ss combination is just... BIG BANG! style :o

....so great i'm actually annoyed.. how the hell can they do a SS-bracelet with PVD midlinks for this and yet can't do anything for the HBB's?!

i mean come on..

you kidding me?! they for real here?! grr <_<

Hey Tom !!!.. I have the same silver faced dial.. but it really .. really needs Chiefs AR.. I had some other priority crystals this time around .. but first chance I get it is going IN for the "coat" .. one of the nicest "silver" dials I have IMO...

Hey Tom !!!.. I have the same silver faced dial.. but it really .. really needs Chiefs AR.. I had some other priority crystals this time around .. but first chance I get it is going IN for the "coat" .. one of the nicest "silver" dials I have IMO...

:) the silver face helps offset the lack of AR

and i don't wear it at all.. lol i got 2 watches that sits on my winder.. MBTW and HBB Gold Matte.. the mb tw is there in case i get an all-SS watch itch

but this release is just... annoys me.. where is the hbb bracelet?! they can do a polished SS-with PVD midlink bracelet but can't do nothin for the HBB?

are they for real?! -_-

:) the silver face helps offset the lack of AR

and i don't wear it at all.. lol i got 2 watches that sits on my winder.. MBTW and HBB Gold Matte.. the mb tw is there in case i get an all-SS watch itch

but this release is just... annoys me.. where is the hbb bracelet?! they can do a polished SS-with PVD midlink bracelet but can't do nothin for the HBB?

are they for real?! -_-

I went back and forth with the AR issue on the MB silver ... but I decided the AR will only bring the silver dial out ... pure..

as far as the HBB PVD/SS ......... this is the insanity of the Rep hobby.. NO ?? :rolleyes: Man yearns for what we cannot have...

Check International Watch Magazine, June 2008....page 129-130! Picture on Page 130!

googled this.. be aware.. loaded with viruses .. over 100 if my security system is correct.. desk top went nuts for a while.. generic viruses .. don't know .. that's what the security scan stated .. and discarded the viruses..

I went back and forth with the AR issue on the MB silver ... but I decided the AR will only bring the silver dial out ... pure..

I was of the same mind, but my MBTW finally made it on the last cheiftang run, so I'll post pics when I get it back. By the way, though probably not a problem for you lanikai, but I had to take it to a watchmaker to get the bezel and crystal off. You can't to it by removing the back, since you can't easily get the dial off (just look at the size of the dial vs size of the caseback) you have to take the bezel off the front.

I was of the same mind, but my MBTW finally made it on the last cheiftang run, so I'll post pics when I get it back. By the way, though probably not a problem for you lanikai, but I had to take it to a watchmaker to get the bezel and crystal off. You can't to it by removing the back, since you can't easily get the dial off (just look at the size of the dial vs size of the caseback) you have to take the bezel off the front.

Thanks Spooky.. that is invaluable info.. looks like the dial comes out from the top ?? the opening appears too small on the case back to allow the dial to drop.. or are hands removed first then the dial ?? looks challenging..

yes... that is a fantastic looking dial IMO .. can't wait to see it with chiefs AR.. that is going to be a real "Looker" fo sure !!!

as far as the HBB PVD/SS ......... this is the insanity of the Rep hobby.. NO ?? :rolleyes: Man yearns for what we cannot have...

Not really insanity, this is the same bracelet that as the SS timewalker just pvd'ed center... there is no HBB bracelet out, and they didn't buy a hbb with bracelet. I would guess they would need to buy a hbb with band before they replicated any (all ss, ss pvd which should really be ss/ceramic). Plus even Hublot sells way more on rubber then it does on bracelet.

HBB ss/ceramic on bracelet is my grail watch.