When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

How good is DSNs standard strap?

chefcook

Heyho,

I am thinking of ordering a strap from DSN, namely the one fitted to his 111H in his photobucket:

http://s40.photobucket.com/albums/e230/wat...n%20april%2007/

I am not sure how good it will be - is it the usual rep crap of this particular strap? As it is the standard strap for the 111 I want it really bad. I've allready bought a strap from Davidsen (brown buffalo 24mm) and it turned out to be worth every penny - simply excellent for the buck.

But is the "calf gold semimat" as it is called on the Panerai website from Davidsen usable?

Thanks for your help!

Heyho,

I am thinking of ordering a strap from DSN, namely the one fitted to his 111H in his photobucket:

I ordered one and it came with a good strap, textured brown leather with white stitching. Very nice. The lume job is also great. I have had nothing but a great experience with DSN. In fact the 111h was so good I bought a cali dial as well! I would highly recommend him!

Yours

Enock

I allready have a Strap Culture Vintager, a genuine rupper strap and the brown buffalo strap enock mentioned above.

I just want that brown semimat strap as it is the standard strap every nearly every PAM comes with and I like the idea of having 'the full package'. As my other DSN strap was so well made I thought of having found a cheaper way to usable straps than buying an expensive genuine one...

i had bought a dsn 111h with 2 straps from him. A black calf leather and the well known pam rubber strap....

The leather... is crap... really..

the rubber strap is G R E A T ! very soft and very accurate...

come on... buy some real leather from the aftermarket... DSN is great for his pams...not leathers... thank god there are many other dealers for that..