When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

My ApRoo Sec12

Dani

I see you got one of these new secs at '12 models.

Very nice dial choice too. It's a beauty Dani, wear it well! :)

Thnx.

Nice Dani, I'm waiting on my Oracle strap as well. How does it feel...comfy? :victory:

Yupp comfy read my review bro :) But the gen rubber strap hugs better to be honest..And for us smaller wrist guys the deployment is a better option then buckle..

Cheers

Nice strap and watch :)

Looks better off the SS bracelet I feel, seems to hug the wrist well too. I bet it is a lot lighter and more comfortable to wear B)

Tnx.

Much lighter and more easy to wear does not look like a tank now :D

Cheers

What size is your wrist?

I've tried on the steel bracelet version and it doesn't fit well on me...Do you think that having the conversion kit for straps allows the watch to "wear better" around the wrists?

Let me know what you think...Thanks!

What size is your wrist?

I've tried on the steel bracelet version and it doesn't fit well on me...Do you think that having the conversion kit for straps allows the watch to "wear better" around the wrists?

Let me know what you think...Thanks!

My wrist is 6,7 + -

If you have smaller wrist like myself the gen rubber on deployment is the best option, it hugs the wrist very good.

But the oracle also fits very good and hugs the wrist much better then the braclet when you have small wrist..

Cheers,

Dani

Congrats Dani! Love the contrast, that ROO is an awesome watch. :thumbs:

Tnx bro.

I also think it looks good, i was little scared about have it woud look but i em happy now.

Cheers

Very Very nice Dani! Ive taken your advice and ordered a strap and conversion kit!

Thanks for the pics mate!

T

Cool bro you will love it easy to fit onto the China sec at 12..

Cheers,

Dani

Hi,

No share holder ^_^ i just like to promote products that are good.

APB is a bunch of assholes, their products is not bad maybe overpriced but not bad but their behavior and etics is beyond anyone i woud give my hard earned cash to..

Are your ROO in customs?If you are from Norway they have lots to do i whaited 7days to get mine out of customs.

Cheers,

Dani

No, I