When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

New Gen Rolex DeepSea Sea-Dweller 43mm case

Defender110

I was doing the regular tour of the collectors' sites and in timeshop's found a version of it is already out. It is not a 1:1 version (no ceramic bezel, size is 40(or maybe a miss quote), the bezel is too thin, etc) but for 108usd it is a good start :p Actually it looks like it has the GMTiic bracelet/clasp so that alone could be worth it for some people. Unless it is correct size, I will wait for the ultimate version..

I shall definately be buying the gen once the craze dies down a bit. Bought the LV 2 years after it came out and I could get one from my AD, Got my AD's first steel Ceramic GMT (which I have since traded to my fellow watch nut best friend for his TT Ceramic GMT as I love gold and he does not) Thus far I have been able to get every Rolex I have wanted directly from my AD save one a white friggen Daytona!!! It's quite an awesome piece!!

If that is yours big congrats. It is the first new Rolex I have been interested in for quite a while. If I can get the money together I am wondering if buying the first year and sticking in a safe deposit box for my kids might be a good idea. Any thoughts?

Rolex has been and probably will be a good investment, but you gotta like the watch. Cause with any luck the kids won't be selling... So, if you like it, great idea. I don't like the model ... not my taste... but still a nice timepiece.

• 1 month later...