When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Porsche Design Flat 6 Special Edition is coming soon..

windyzz

Guest Mr Jones

Titanium is no problem but look at dial [subdials].

p6341dialrj5.jpg

p6341dial2ld2.jpg

It is nice that they rep it so quick but like Ebel BTR [rotor] again they don't finnish all lessons and thay take subdials from old versions.

Edited by Mr Jones

I agree with you 100% that the 6340's are super reps. Everything I read on these indicate that. Very hard to tell that these are reps without looking at the movement. The rubber strap gives it away too. I am eager to get one of these just to compare to my gen. Maybe this version would be the one.

Sounds reasonable considering how accurate this model is to the gen...I would say this belongs in the "Super Rep" category.

Titanium is no problem but look at dial [subdials].

p6341dialrj5.jpg

p6341dial2ld2.jpg

It is nice that they rep it so quick but like Ebel BTR [rotor] again they don't finnish all lessons and thay take subdials from old versions.

Ohhh No!

1. The subdial should have white list all around it,

2. Subdial font should not be white, it should be all BLACK,

3. The Date wheel font seems to be more Bold in The Gen

4. Bezel ingraving is abit more bolder in the rep too, the gen seems more crispier.

5. Should not have the "Automatic" writting under the date

It seem that they just dont care on repping this one properly, they just took the base model and modify some color, etc.

So poorly done comparing the the standard one, with almost the same as the gen in any aspect, except the movement!

Ohhh No!

1. The subdial should have white list all around it,

2. Subdial font should not be white, it should be all BLACK,

3. The Date wheel font seems to be more Bold in The Gen

4. Bezel ingraving is abit more bolder in the rep too, the gen seems more crispier.

5. Should not have the "Automatic" writting under the date

It seem that they just dont care on repping this one properly, they just took the base model and modify some color, etc.

So poorly done comparing the the standard one, with almost the same as the gen in any aspect, except the movement!

That might be a picture of a prototype or something cause I found a site selling a genuine 6341 here and the subdial markings are white. Anyway, it doesn't bother me too much and I ordered one from Puretime yesterday.

Edited by evanl

I was considering buying this watch but decided to go with UPO and start saving $$ for 911 :) ... the real PORSCHE :)

... probably I'll buy it when I'll be around 75 - 80 yers old (of course the model from 2000, and by the way I'm 27 now :)) and die i it :)

Hey everyone. This is actually a pretty good rep. I own the gen edition 1 and only noticed a few flaws.

1. the crown is not correct. On the edition 1, it should be pd and not just one p

2. the outside edging on the small subdials are polished on mine, and it seems that on the rep it is black and unpolished

3. the subdials have smaller circles in them on the rep and there are none on the gen

4. the word "sec" on the rep is a little higher

5. the gen doesn't have the "automatic" under the date windows

6. the engraving on the bezel is bolder on the rep

7. the engraving on the back is very close and only a little off on spacing

8. the rubber strap looks close to the gen now ( hard to see from a pic but looks close)

All in all, this is a good rep. Since the gen edition 1 is so rare, only 935 produced, most people would never know or see a gen. I'm pretty impressed by this new rep.

When I have some time, I'll post a pic of mine later tonight so you guys can see the diff.

• 1 year later...

Hey everyone. This is actually a pretty good rep. I own the gen edition 1 and only noticed a few flaws.

1. the crown is not correct. On the edition 1, it should be pd and not just one p

2. the outside edging on the small subdials are polished on mine, and it seems that on the rep it is black and unpolished

3. the subdials have smaller circles in them on the rep and there are none on the gen

4. the word "sec" on the rep is a little higher

5. the gen doesn't have the "automatic" under the date windows

6. the engraving on the bezel is bolder on the rep

7. the engraving on the back is very close and only a little off on spacing

8. the rubber strap looks close to the gen now ( hard to see from a pic but looks close)

All in all, this is a good rep. Since the gen edition 1 is so rare, only 935 produced, most people would never know or see a gen. I'm pretty impressed by this new rep.

When I have some time, I'll post a pic of mine later tonight so you guys can see the diff.

Hi,

I was wondering about the subdials colors, you do not mention any color difference. Do you have white subdials letters on the rep? (and black on the gen?)

Regards