When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

RWG Members I need your HELP !

lanikai

Hi All !!

I need your help !!!

we need to gather the new members .. and not so new members ... signed up as the "Class of 08"

copy this link.... http://www.rwg.cc/members/index.php?showtopic=77870 ... and ask the "freshman" to sign up for the new member raffle ....please !!! drop a line on

the intro section when you greet the new members and paste this link.. and please "follow up" with them ... they may need a little nudge.. to get started.... could be a

little shy... I don't think any of us were... :rolleyes: .. but could be they are...

So please ... hep a brotha with this raffle .. cause it's not Lani's raffle ... it is "RWG's" raffle .. meaning it's Our raffle.. the New members will stregnthen our community only if we help them get going !!! ...."WE can keep what we have only by GIVING IT AWAY"...

thanks you in advance!!

index.php?showtopic=77870

Mahalo and Aloha

Lani

I have to pop on hour or so but it goes without saying you will have my help when I get back and I'm sure all the Admin will be right behind you on this to.

Thanks for all you do.

Ken

Guest carlsbadrolex

You know Im on it.... But I wont be able to do this until tomorrow am. Ive got a 3 year old with an ear infection. Have you heard a 3 year old scream lately? Its not pretty!

I will get busy tomorrow, I promise!

T

You know Im on it.... But I wont be able to do this until tomorrow am. Ive got a 3 year old with an ear infection. Have you heard a 3 year old scream lately? Its not pretty!

I will get busy tomorrow, I promise!

T

Family first T ... I know we can alway's count on you ...!! I know others will respond.. it's the "grey area" time on the board .. I would never want anything to come between you and your family.... they're more important than anything that is going on here !!!

take care of the little one .. we should come a distant second to your family !!!! I hope your little one gets better .... doctors used to tell me vegetable oil or mineral oil,... dropped in the ear.. it's soothing... take care buddy....

Have you heard a 3 year old scream lately? Its not pretty!

I remember when my girl was around 3 years old, I got home about 10pm after a 14hr work day to find she had an ear infection, we call the doctor who arrived around midnight but said there was not a lot we could do.

Well the little one was still screaming at 1.30am and I said to the wife "that's it!" I picked her up bundled her into the car and we spent the rest of the night (up to 8am) at the hospital Tirage.

So yeah I know what it is like and don't envy your night ahead.

Ken

As promised, I will try as hard as I can to support you on this bro.

Also have some other ideas how to bring more live to the supporters area... :idea:

Great SD!! .. will be in touch .. watch over the raffle please !!

@Ken.. thank you Sir !!

Thanks Scoobs !!! Capice !!!!

Samu ... Cool !!

Gotta run.... have a good day All !!!!

I'll do what I can.

RG

your kiddin right R?? .. like you don't do more than enough.. shoot .. I'm still reading the detailed threads of yours.. this is for us grunts... to get the new members going for the next class... there is stregnth in numbers and with all the best info .. like your reviews.. we need to reach every new member ..... it's up to the 'rank and file" to help get the most out of the forum so that members as yourself .. ad your reviews are not wasted.. (not that they ever were)