When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Doxa?

pfran42

I hope I am not the only person out there that thinks that Doxa is just as esteemed as Rolex and Omega when it comes to making some of the world's finest diving watches. They have an outstanding pedigree. Jacques Cousteau wore one for Christ's sake!!!

Why have the factories not recognized this and made a rep? Is the case too difficult to manufacture? Are they not expensive enough? I know of some Tags that are repped that have an MSRP under $800.00! Is this brand just not well recognized?

I would gladly pay $300.00 - 400.00 for a quality genuine Swiss ETA movement model. Are there any other members here that share in my desire to own a quality rep of the Sub 1000T Professional with the orange dial (or any other model)?

Just my .02

DoxaSub100T.jpg

DoxaSub5000T.jpg

DoxaSUB100Tside1.jpg

DoxaSUB600T.jpg

DoxaBlueSub750T.jpg

DoxaRubber.jpg

DoxaSub750T.jpg

DoxaDemo.jpg

DoxaPVD.jpg

DoxaSharkhunter.jpg

Doxainuse.jpg

Doxadiver.jpg

Jaques.jpg

Sometimes you just gotta buy Gen... :p

Will do..I just have a hard time believing the factories can't see this as an easy revenue stream. Case could be a little tricky to get right at first but, hell...I could do the dial on my home pc. Who do we go to on this forum who can bend the ear(s) of the people that make the decisions to rep or not to rep?

Love the Doxa no doubt great tool watches i love how they incorporated modern technology and kept the watch design 30 years old :wub:

Since they reped ORIS and the likes i cant see a problem to rep this also acquiring a gen is not such an expense ... and im sure there is a lot of fans of this one here on the boards ... i personaly know a few members that would pick this one up for sure :)

Here is a Doxa GMT SUB750T Sharkhunter Watch video review ... btw doxa uses eta mvt. for their watches ;)