When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

AP ROO with fixed date window arrived!

sander

For the people who missed it, a little story about my new AP ROO.

While the package was in the air from Chine to me, I got a phone call from a Fede employee. She told me that I was about to receive a package from China. The shipping papers said

post-9210-1216132730_thumb.jpg

post-9210-1216132754_thumb.jpg

post-9210-1216132772_thumb.jpg

post-9210-1216132795_thumb.jpg

post-9210-1216132811_thumb.jpg

post-9210-1216132832_thumb.jpg

post-9210-1216132850_thumb.jpg

post-9210-1216132864_thumb.jpg

Looks great, especially with the date window fix. Will be interesting to see what the feedback is on the brushed bezel. Does anyone else have this same problem with theirs?

I Just got a reply from Angus. He will look at his inventory to see if mine is the only one or that other ones have the same problem.

He will let me know how we can solve it.

I've seen the lume on a titanium AR ROO and the color of the color of the hour markers and minute hands are uniform and the lume is very good. I'm not sure if this is reflective of the blackdial but I remember seeing a thread with a gen lume shot and it looks very similar.

Great looking watch!

Edited by ecsm

• 3 weeks later...

Hi there, I hope that Angus will have the bezel sorted for you, for this amount of money you may expect a good quality rep. I can also imagine that at a CQ this is passed and not noticed. Once you know this flaw you will be focused on it so i hope you will receive a replacement.

Hi there, I hope that Angus will have the bezel sorted for you, for this amount of money you may expect a good quality rep. I can also imagine that at a CQ this is passed and not noticed. Once you know this flaw you will be focused on it so i hope you will receive a replacement.

I hope it will ever get there. It

Common you guys.. the brushed bezel is the easiest fix of them all. A noob job ;). Just tape of the crystal, take a scotch pad (or equivalent) and brush it the way you want. Only brush in one direction at a time and don't forget to remove the screw as they are polihed. Experiment with the pressure on the pad as more pressure will cause a different finish and visa versa.

.... you won't believe your eyes :D

thumb_big_200808082129091550181847.jpg