When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

New Member here!

Hi all!

I'm a new member. I've been interested in reps for a long time, got ripped off once, then found your forum. I'm still a bit gunshy, but reading the posts from the members here is starting to ease some of my fears. I am a girl, looking for girl watches. There aren't as many watches for women on the sites (ahem.... to the dealers), but hopefully that will change as more women find the forums. I am a watch fanatic, and hope to get my first real rep soon. It's fun to see so many people who love watches as I do!

Hi all!

I'm a new member. I've been interested in reps for a long time, got ripped off once, then found your forum. I'm still a bit gunshy, but reading the posts from the members here is starting to ease some of my fears. I am a girl, looking for girl watches. There aren't as many watches for women on the sites (ahem.... to the dealers), but hopefully that will change as more women find the forums. I am a watch fanatic, and hope to get my first real rep soon. It's fun to see so many people who love watches as I do!

atta boy-girl... don't be shy !!

Welcome to the obsession .. I'm sure you will love !!

Please make sure you sign up for the New members raffle...!!! so you can start participating in your hobby immediately .. !!

click>>> http://www.rwg.cc/members/index.php?showtopic=77870

There are *cough* many male members that I'm sure will be of great help in your search for the perfect replication... :rolleyes:

So relax cause everyone here is a bit nutz about this wonderful habit..

Ask and ye shall get hundreds of PM's.. B)

Here we grow again... :D

Aloha ~ Cheers

Lani

Hi all!

Welcome to the crazy house of RWG, some of our previous female watchaholics have been more than happy to play with the so called "Boys" toys and have sported 44mm Pams to great affect and added their charm to them.

And though many would not recommend this IWC Porto its looks good on a Sophie Marceau & IWC Portuguese as seen here

post-8556-1216257077_thumb.jpg

Happy Watch buying

ST4