When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Member Status Color

vlydog

Not sure that The Zigmeister would want that...

He didn't even want his name on his new Forum that was setup last week...

I think that he's not so much into the extra attention... ;)

TT

And we should respect that!

Hike

Just as long as it's not old yella you're OK

If anyone at anytime would like to take responsibility and take this over.. holla and you can have the whole ball o wax and gathering the donations also..

it is nothing like you imagine!!!!!!

I invisioned there would be snipping .... so why do I do it.. no money involved.. no special perks.. not like a regular job ,, so I'm kind of puzzeled that I need an OK to bust my butt .. at what times seems like 24/7 .. to try and contribute like a lot of the older members have already done..

so if you think I feel like I'm special.. why don't you try wearing "my shoes" for a week ... then come back and tell me how you feel ?? do you feel better than ?? I don't.. do you feel like you gave something back to the community.. you should.. are you looking for ways (whenever you are awake) to try and improve your own tasks.. you better.. as far as extra attention.. is there a way to do this where there is no attention .. tell me and it's done !!!

so whos "thinking" is this .. "special " not I ..... maybe yours ??

If anyone at anytime would like to take responsibility and take this over.. holla and you can have the whole ball o wax and gathering the donations also..

I invisioned there would be snipping .... so why do I do it.. no money involved.. no special perks.. not like a regular job ,, so I'm kind of puzzeled that I need an OK to bust my butt .. at what times seems like 24/7 .. to try and contribute like a lot of the older members have already done..

so if you think I feel like I'm special.. why don't you try wearing "my shoes" for a week ... then come back and tell me how you feel ?? do you feel better than ?? I don't.. do you feel like you gave something back to the community.. you should.. are you looking for ways (whenever you are awake) to try and improve your own tasks.. you better.. as far as extra attention.. is there a way to do this where there is no attention .. tell me and it's done !!!

lanikai,

I hope you did not take this the wrong way.

I certainly appreciate the extra attention you have given to our family here. I just feel that in certain circumstances our members need a little special "thank you" for going that extra mile.

Peace brother!

What you do is out of the kindness of your own heart man, and personally it bothers me to imagine you being on the defensive.

On a side note, Josh didn't have to donate a watch either. These are kind gestures.

For what? Since the raffle I see 2-3 threads denouncing Josh. What about all of the good? Look in your watchboxes. -_-

You keep your yellow and shine bright. If it go's away then downgraded me, too.

A little story for you guys- Lani didn't even know me more then anyone here. He heard bad things happen to me, as I posted it (its still there for all to see circa dec. 07) I lost my job and started making half of what I used to make. You know what he did?

I got an anonymous message that someone had upgraded my membership. I'm platinum to this day because of his generosity. He didn't even so much as PM me to take credit. I had to figure it out like a detective. Admin told me it was anonymous.

Sorry to let your secret out there buddy, hopefully the story was saved for the right time. I think so ;)

When working with the best Admin and his team you should expect the good things you deserve.

Lani, if you have your cool yella you should keep it, because you deserve it. I tell you again, you're the Leno of the show.

and that's a great thing. thanks for that.

keep up the good work.

Chino.