When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Anybody worried?

Fish

U.S.S. Nimitz and U.S.S. Stennis are in the Red Sea (persian golf), U.S.S. Enterprise is on the way to them and there a re romours that a fourth group seems planned to join them. I just wonder if that means trouble...

Anybody worried?

Edited by Fish

Maybe they are having a party. :D

On a serious note, they are probably just upping their presence with some training exercises in the area to show Iran they are all at the door and ready if they get a little full of themselves and pop a few rockets over to Israel.

Edited by TommyB

Maybe they are having a party. :D

On a serious note, they are probably just upping their presence with some training exercises in the area to show Iran they are all at the door and ready if they get a little full of themselves and pop a few rockets over to Israel.

Well, there

Edited by Fish

99 times out of 100 these deployments are to send a message.

I wouldn't worry too much. GW has no support to speak of anymore, even from within his own party, and no approval from the people that matter to start an armed conflict with a THIRD country. Lame ducks don't get much lamer.

Those airforce exercises are held on a regular basis. Nothing special.

Glad to hear that. The News that the Enterprise went down to the Persian Gulf was published on several serious news sites. I did some more research and read that the Enterprise would be sent there to replace the Nimitz (Heise news agency). We

Edited by Fish

I expect Israel to make its move on Iran and the U.S. is moving in to act as backup. The Israelis do not fool around when they feel threatened. Any Arab retaliation will be dealt with by a U.S. show of strength and support for Israel. It will happen this year unless Iran somehow stops its nuclear program.

I expect Israel to make its move on Iran and the U.S. is moving in to act as backup. The Israelis do not fool around when they feel threatened. Any Arab retaliation will be dealt with by a U.S. show of strength and support for Israel. It will happen this year unless Iran somehow stops its nuclear program.

Hi Raijor, How are you my friend! Summer going good for you so far?

This is probably why some positive reports are coming out of Iran!

1st, the US State Dept. is opening an office in Tehran.

2nd: Iran's foreign minister says US participation at talks with Iran on Tehran's controversial nuclear program is "positive" http://voanews.com/english/2008-07-18-voa6.cfm

Guest carlsbadrolex

Well ya know, G Dub has nothing to lose any longer... It has already been shown that the House and Senate dont have the cajones to impeach him. And he only has a few months left before he gets evicted. Might as well [censored] in someone else's cornflakes too!

I can not find any confirmation of the movement either, but if in fact they are mobilizing these forces... something bad is on the horizon.

Are you possibly looking at old reports from 2006??? There are several articles from September and October 2006 that name the exact same battle groups being deployed to the Persian Gulf. And nothing since then...

Hi Raijor, How are you my friend! Summer going good for you so far?

This is probably why some positive reports are coming out of Iran!

1st, the US State Dept. is opening an office in Tehran.

2nd: Iran's foreign minister says US participation at talks with Iran on Tehran's controversial nuclear program is "positive" http://voanews.com/english/2008-07-18-voa6.cfm

Hello Buddy :) ... Summer is happening great with temps in the high 20's Celsius which is the high 80's for people using Fahrenheit. It is wonderful golfing in the warm weather. That is spot on good news ... any time there is the chance to talk rather than fight it is always good. How about the Israelis ... any thoughts on them? I tend to believe that they are ready to go any time now and they do have a history of taking action.

Israel will need all the support US can give them whitout the US they woud all be dead i think, their is a reason why Israel is now'n to be swift in action i think all countrys in the world woud be fast on the trigger if they had the US as backup. ;)

I do hope Israel deals whit Iran's nuclear program in a good tactical way if they will do anything and not provoce to much..

USA will be all of the worlds countrys guardians against states like Iran,N.Korea and we all shoud back them up if anything happens.

Cheers

I think Israel is ready, but on a holding pattern right now until this new US diplomatic opening is unfruitfull! Hopefully the Iranians will open up and see what's at

stake......, but they're always known to play cat n' mouse! If the Iranians push thru with tneir Nuclear ambition, that leaves Israel no choice and no one could

blame them! They cannot afford to have a neighbor with nukes that swears to annihilate them! Who thinks and promotes in the Muslim world that the Holocaust

was a propaganda!

BTW: Heard the latest news out of London :euro: ????? 750 Govenment laptops and unknown numbers of digital (thumb drives I would think) drives lost and all with top

secret documents in them :oops: .......whew! :help: I dont wanna be in the pants of the guy/gal :wallbash: responsible for those....Hopefully not Bond, James Bond that is - 007!

Well ya know, G Dub has nothing to lose any longer... It has already been shown that the House and Senate dont have the cajones to impeach him. And he only has a few months left before he gets evicted. Might as well [censored] in someone else's cornflakes too!

I can not find any confirmation of the movement either, but if in fact they are mobilizing these forces... something bad is on the horizon.

Are you possibly looking at old reports from 2006??? There are several articles from September and October 2006 that name the exact same battle groups being deployed to the Persian Gulf. And nothing since then...

No old reports but recent ones. Just take those 3 names and thown them into google. You

Edited by Fish

Guest carlsbadrolex

I think links would be good, Im usually pretty good with google searches. Im just not seeing ANY of the info you are talking about. But I did find some pics of the new Star Trek USS Enterprise!

I think links would be good, Im usually pretty good with google searches. Im just not seeing ANY of the info you are talking about. But I did find some pics of the new Star Trek USS Enterprise!

I now read some where that the Stennis is at home, at the US westcoast.

I am really irritated, the only thing i found now is that the Abe Lincoln went from the persian sea to the Gulf of Oman to be able to have Afghanistan whithin reach (to prevent the taliban airforce from starting aircrafts?)

http://www.cnn.com/2008/US/07/08/carrier.moves/

Edited by Fish