When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Old Super Avenger

RRFAN

Hi,

Looking at the Superavengers as I've been after a BCE for a while but they've always seemed to small for me.

I know the new superavenger is coming soon but I really hate the number font that they use on it. Its like a primary school font with no class at all.

I see the big sellers offer the watch below as well as the old primary school font one but I can't find anything like it on the breitling site or anywhere else.

Its got a BCE look to the dial and IMO the font is 10x better than the official one.

Is this watch a total fantasy? Or did breitling ever make a super avenger like this?

I'm not too fussed at how accurate a rep is to the gen as I know most here are, as no one I would ever meet has ever seen a gen up close let alone owns one. Do you think this one will drop in price when the new one is released too?

http://www.pc-80108.com/bl10029-super-aven...nos-p-1565.html

1.jpg

also as an after thought....

I did read somewhere that the 2008 superavenger had stick indicators rather than arabic numbers. This isn't the case with the new rep thats coming nor the one shown on the breitling site. What happened to this?

Also does anyone know where I could get a decent asian 21j version of the Superavenger? This would suit me (albeit maybe me only!)

Well if you don't like the numbers I would buy this one, however the build quality will be no where near the quality of the other newer version. I wouldn't have thought the price will drop by much if at all. Yes the brand new SA comes with stick markers rather than numerals on the dial. If I had the choice I would go for the new one, a much better looking watch!

Can you link me to that review Fakemaster? I can't find any topics you have started for some reason.

After digging a bit more about this rep it does look like it is a total fantasy watch. The dial is base on an another watch and just placed in a super avenger case. It also has the old 7750 which doesn't sound very tempting.

also b16a2 is correct, the new super avenger (2008 version) which is yet to come out despite being july already, does have stick markers instead of arabic numerals. Doubt they'll rep this for at least a year yet.

Been looking into the new super avenger as that probably what i'll go for. Bad news is for me is that it will probably come with a professional 2 bracelet which imo is [censored] compared to the original professional.

sigh. the search continues. Maybe I'll get the new one and find someone to trade my proII for a proI