When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

New from UK

Hi All

I wouldn't say I'm totally new to replica watches ( we've all bought dodgy subs from the looky looky man on holiday :whistling:)

but i am new to RWG and the dedication some of you guys show towards your watches, I applaud you all :clapping:

Hopefully i'll be able to contribute in the future but for now a pic of my small (ahem) collection soon to be joined ny a PAM183 from another forum member (thanks mate!!)

Omega Speedmaster Pro, Omega Seamaster, Seiko Sportura Honda F1 Edition gen, OOZOO Oversize

watches008vd1.jpg

Dan

Edited by big0spin

Hi Blade007

I'm from Birmingham

How about you?

Dan

ps i'm a bit blown away by all the traders on here, can you recommend anyone UK based or would you chance ordering from oversees

thanks

I am in London and visit bham often.. haha. small world

I didnt wanna bother risking the overseas orders due to customs etc. I have just purchased my 3rd watch from PT (precioustime-uk.com / ptswiss.com) and I cannot reccomend him enough. His products are of very high quality, nice friendly chap to deal with and no customs issues either. He is highly recommended.

There is Narikka if you fancy fantasy or cheaper reps + pens and stuff. Nice fellow but i havent yet bought anything off him yet

Pt looks like a great site (no prices though, i guess i'll mail them and ask)

i have been assured by Josh at perfect clones that he's never had a problem with customs when shipping to uk (and he also seems to be held in pretty high regard on here)

still confused!!

will have to wait and see what the prices are like from precious time

its going to probably be 3 or 4 watches (definately a Graham, a Chanel J12 for my girlfriend and at least 1 PAM )

happy times! B)

Dan

I am in London and visit bham often.. haha. small world

I didnt wanna bother risking the overseas orders due to customs etc. I have just purchased my 3rd watch from PT (precioustime-uk.com / ptswiss.com) and I cannot reccomend him enough. His products are of very high quality, nice friendly chap to deal with and no customs issues either. He is highly recommended.

There is Narikka if you fancy fantasy or cheaper reps + pens and stuff. Nice fellow but i havent yet bought anything off him yet

precious time is UK based...top stuff no custom problems

:D

i have been assured by Josh at perfect clones that he's never had a problem with customs when shipping to uk (and he also seems to be held in pretty high regard on here)

still confused!!

its going to probably be 3 or 4 watches (definately a Graham, a Chanel J12 for my girlfriend and at least 1 PAM )

happy times! B)

Dan

Welcome Dan - I am UK based too, (Hampshire, although from Fulham) and I cannot recommend PT highly enough. He will answer any stream of questions and reply within 24 hrs. He also does a QC check before despatch. I haven't yet tried any other dealers, but if they are on this forum, you can guarantee that they will be reliable.

Keep researching and reading so that you know exactly what you want in terms of mods etc, so at least that way there is no disappointment or misunderstanding when your baby arrives.

I used to Ebay what seems like 24/7 - I can't stop logging on here now - It is the best and most informative by far.

LOL mjmurphy926 - That attempt at Cockerny was taken straight from the book of [censored] Van Dyke cockneyisms :D:rolleyes:

Edited by chiefwiggum

wow, thanks for all the replies guys

looks like i'm in for the long haul ;)

i think i may need to do some in depth research into modding though

never thought you could do so much to a watch

lets just hope the bank balance holds up to the battering its about to get

:rolleyes:

Hi I'm just up the road from brum

I wouldn't shy away from the none UK dealers customs has never been a problem for me @15 watches from China. as for modding buy a cheap one and mess around with that first. Most need something doing to them even if its only smoothing of the edges. Don't start taking the backs of and messing round like I have take ages to fond the bit that fell on the floor "where did it go"

• 2 weeks later...

Tom Highway was on TRC. He is "EU" based and he has answered a few of my queries very promptly lately. He seemed to have a good reputation on TRC. EU and UK dealers offer the least prospect of encountering any customs issues, although I haven't yet found this to be a problem - Touch wood because my 113 is on its way as I type.

Tom Highway was on TRC. He is "EU" based and he has answered a few of my queries very promptly lately. He seemed to have a good reputation on TRC. EU and UK dealers offer the least prospect of encountering any customs issues, although I haven't yet found this to be a problem - Touch wood because my 113 is on its way as I type.

hi chief

does Tom have a website?

Still considering ordering from precious time but just cant decide what i want

cheers

Dan

• 3 months later...

still confused!!

happy times! B)

Dan

Welcome!

PT's great, as is Chris from Eurotimez, but here in the UK we're lucky to have no problems importing our reps (although it's a good idea to keep it down to one or two watches per order - no point in inviting trouble). Personally, I've ordered from Josh, Ruby and several other reputable watch dealers based in China / Malaysia / Thailand without any problems whatsoever, so you can feel fairly safe ordering from whoever takes your fancy.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey there, I'm new and from the UK. I live in Hampshire although spend a fair bit of my time working up in Scotland. I've ordered stuff through a couple of the guys here before indirectly through my ex boyfriend - a great Chanel watch from Trusty Time and a Jimmy Choo bag from Kenberg. Ive also got a nice collection of non-rep bags, although I have to admit, it's hard to tell the difference with a good quality rep!