When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

PVD 5218-201/a "Grail Project"

5th_group

Hey guys! i just wanted to post some pics of my personal "GRAIL" project. A lot of work, time, effort, and $$$$$ went into this one. It has taken forever to get it finished. I will let the pics do the talking. I hope you all enjoy!!

DSCF0350.jpg

DSCF0351.jpg

DSCF0352.jpg

DSCF0353.jpg

DSCF0354.jpg

DSCF0355.jpg

DSCF0356.jpg

Beautiful piece. Please share with us what parts and mods were done. I made my "PVD Logo" back in 2001/2002. She was originally billed as JayTech II, but was later christened the "PVD Logo" by Philippe Bonay. I miss my baby and wish I had her back.

Hey guys! here are the particulars on this project. the strap is an oem panerai pav99. the case was purchased as you guys see it, and is believed to be oem, as it came bagged and tagged with all the correct part number. the caseback is DSN. Movement is a swiss ETA 6497. Im not sure about the crown guard. it came with the case. im not sure of its origin, but its tight and functions like oem. the dial is a DSN sandwich dial heavily modded by flav to gain the present look, and then modded by myself to fit in the case. i think it came out well. we had a really hard time finding a crystal to fit. all the available rep crystals were too small by like .5mm. after some work by flav we got one to fit, then it all came together. hope everyone enjoyed.

• 2 weeks later...