When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Ingy!......Finally!

mwee

I finally received my Ingy yesterday from Lello yesterday!. I was so happy as it has always been one of my favourite reps. After months of waiting and sending the watch all over. I finally got it back with all the mods, double AR from Jakub and a lello DW! It looks fantastic! The reason fro this is not just about me finally receiving the watch but more importantly, how I have been incredibly lucky with all the assistance from the forum members here, especially Lello who really went out of the way to help me.

I bought the Ingy about March this year from Chris at Eurotimez. It was a great transaction and I have to say that he has been the best dealer I have dealt with. anyway, the deal was to ship the watch directly to Jakub for the double AR Coating. Next, I contacted Lello for one of his Ingy DWs. Lello replied and again, the DW was sent to Jakub or installation as well. Then the wating as first the Ingy arrived in Poland and then the DW. The first DW had some issues but Lello was great about it and he shipped another one to Jakub promptly! So I waited and finally, Jakub informed me my Ingy was ready, it was coated with his latest coating. I was really excited as I have just got my Corum Admiral Cup back from him with his latest coating and it looked fantastic so therefore I knew that the Ingy would also look wonderful. However, there were some bad news as Jakub could not get the DW to align properly, the DW sits slightly higher than it should. When it finally arrived in early June, I hoped that it would be not too noticeable. However, it was sitting too high and was very obvious. I was really frustrated then, not at anyone but just at my own bad luck! :angry:

Having gone through all this trouble, I was not about to just give up. I contacted Lello again and asked him for help. I suggestd sending the watch to him to have a look. Lello was very nie about this, he agreed immediately and said he would let his waqtchsmith have a look. So, off goes the Ingy to Italy. Some minor issues with customs in Italy and Lello even paid the taxes for me first! Then I waited and finally, the Ingy arrived yesterday.

I would really like to show my appreiation to all the members who have been really helpful and patient with me. Jakub, Chris (Eurotimez). However, special thanks to Lello for all his help. This guy has really gone out of the way for me. He was patient with replying to my pms and even solving the problem for me. He doesn't even know me and i have only bought one DW from him!

So thank you very much, Lello! You are truly a great guy! It is indeed my pleasure to have known a friend like you! :D

Mark

post-3199-1216430708_thumb.jpg

post-9647-1216465098_thumb.jpg

post-9647-1216465251_thumb.jpg

Speaking about Lello, I agree that he is a great guy and very nice and easy to deal with, I also had some adventures with the Ingy's DW (although not so extreme as we heared here and of course not Lello's fault..), but these are final results of two great watches with LDW installed.

post-9647-1216465098_thumb.jpg

post-9647-1216465251_thumb.jpg

Speaking about Lello, I agree that he is a great guy and very nice and easy to deal with, I also had some adventures with the Ingy's DW (although not so extreme as we heared here and of course not Lello's fault..), but these are final results of two great watches with LDW installed.

Your watches looks awesome!

I definitely agree Lello is a very easy guy to deal with. Unfortunately for me, I had quite some issues with my Ingy. Well, I suppose its always a risk we have to take with our hobby and I agree it's definitely not anybody's fault. I feel I am really lucky in the sense that most of the members here have been very nice and patient with my pms and requests. This is just one of the very best example of how the members of this forum have gone out of the way to help! it is really great here!

Thanks to everyone for the nice comments on the watch. I am no expert but the Ingy with Jakub's AR and Lello's DW, well, that is about as good as it gets!

I have the same good experience with Lello. A true gentleman.

Here's mine.

2668025262_20f816687f.jpg

When was the last time you contact him? Is he up to making some "new" parts for our hobby?

This man is a great guy. :)

I think he is in vacation and soon will be back. Great looking Ingy.

Edited by yaron

I have the same good experience with Lello. A true gentleman.

Here's mine.

2668025262_20f816687f.jpg

When was the last time you contact him? Is he up to making some "new" parts for our hobby?

This man is a great guy. :)

Hey, that looks just like my Ingy! :p

Sorry, not too sure about new parts as I never asked. I just received a pm from him yesterday. He is back from his holidays.