When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Been away a while, need some help with values

Febus

Hopefully I'm not treading on anyone's toes here and this categorically is NOT an attempt to sell without donating to the board. The watches will be posted in the for sale forum when I have an idea what price to pitch them at.

I've been out of the loop for a while now having become jaded with the rep scene/politics but I'm back and planning a whole new string of foolish purchases!

However I need some help from those of you who have kept up with things, namely I am planning to sell a couple of reps here and I need to know what sort of price (euro or GBP) I should be pitching them at.

1. A noobmariner in as new condition

2. An asian 7750 (the high beat more reliable one) Tag link chrono black face/non brushed bezel in very good condition.

Any help you can give me regarding the value would be much appreciated.

Welcome Back Febus...

You'll have two options to choose from when you sell them...

1. You can upgrade your membership to Supporter and sell them as usual in the Trading Zone - Watches Forum

2. We now have an Auction Forum in the Trading Zone that doesn't require you to upgrade or set a price. You can read about it HERE

Good luck...

And like I said, Welcome Back!

Double T

Cheers!

Of course I'll pay to list the adverts, as in the past I'm keen to support the site financially.

What I could do with is an idea of what price to pitch them at in today's market.

I thought about the auction, however I'm planning to list a genuine Omega 'Bond' Seamaster and can't afford to donate 10% of that at the moment.

We will see however but I'll still need some help with reserve pricing for the auction. PM would be great if you don't want to post here.

A warm welcome back Febus, you are in the EU yes?

Depending on the condition of the watches you could always sell them at the dealers going rate as watches already in the EU and so no custom issues for the many members there.

Ken