When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

PAM 092 ARKTOS

coolfire

Arktos is a wicked lookin' watch. I am waiting for the 186 GMT version to be out. How is your Arktos running? My Arktos from a dealer has been crap, movement wise (excellent dealer but bad Arktos). Movement went to sh*t after a few days. Exchanged it for a new one, guess what? Yep, dead on me yet again.

Exchanging it for the third time. I predict it will go to sh*t again...lol

Perhaps when I keep playing the exchanging game the new 186 version will arrive by then.

Hope a better movement comes by.

Sorry for bitching, but I am envious of your working watch. :)

Nice pics btw and enjoy the watch!

Arktos is a wicked lookin' watch. I am waiting for the 186 GMT version to be out. How is your Arktos running? My Arktos from a dealer has been crap, movement wise (excellent dealer but bad Arktos). Movement went to sh*t after a few days. Exchanged it for a new one, guess what? Yep, dead on me yet again.

Perhaps when I keep playing the exchanging game the new 186 version will arrive by then.

Where're your 187 pix buddy? I'm still salivating... :1:

Thanx for the compliments.. :blush:

It's been a week since I got it, and it's running about +4 secs.. which is damn pretty great for an Asian movt... :yahoo::yahoo:

Don't worry about the bitching pal, I fully understand how you feel... well, as long as your dealer stands by his product, you shouldn't worry about replacements. Maybe it's just down to luck, and of cos, we all know that for Asian movts, the failure rate is much higher than their swiss counterparts... :wounded1:

Cheers....

Wow, mine is + 7 seconds for the over a month now........from Josh.......I'm going to attempt to regulate it within COSC shortly........maybe........I'm kinda' scared to screw with it as its runnin' so well! ;)

Sweeet, have one on the way from silix prime too as part of the group order

You won't regret it... Just be careful about the bezel markers when cleaning your watch buddy, there've been cases where the markers fall off... :o Though mine's still good (touch wood!!)...