When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Aspire down?

rocket754

which one are you getting rocket?

Here is the plan my man.....

PAULMART has a 217 with the wrong type movement in it. That looks to be the only flaw though. It says it has sapphire glass...well...I wouldn't count on it but you never know.

I am planning on taking my ultimate blackseal which has the swan neck H movement and would look just perfect in the 217. It would just be a matter of transplanting the new functional swan neck movement in the 217 and putting it my blackseal and putting the one from the 217 in my blackseal. Then I will have 2 perfect watches for the price of one basically.

:thumbsupsmileyanim:

Here is the plan my man.....

PAULMART has a 217 with the wrong type movement in it. That looks to be the only flaw though. It says it has sapphire glass...well...I wouldn't count on it but you never know.

I am planning on taking my ultimate blackseal which has the swan neck H movement and would look just perfect in the 217. It would just be a matter of transplanting the new functional swan neck movement in the 217 and putting it my blackseal and putting the one from the 217 in my blackseal. Then I will have 2 perfect watches for the price of one basically.

:thumbsupsmileyanim:

Waay coooll :yeah:

Ken

It's very bizarre - some of the product pages are accessible now, but not the navigation ones. :blink:

Either they're having a terrible run of luck, or somebody has got it in for them - their moneybookers account was closed on them, website lost and now web hosting strangeness....

Fingers crossed they can bounce back next week. :)