When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

F1 results

FxrAndy

This looks exactly like the last year now. Hamilton going for the WDC and Raikkonen driving like a slug. It's the half season now and McLaren seems to be way superior car right now, and Lewis is on fire.

But remember the last year. It's still a long way to go. It will be decided between Kimi and Lewis.

But remember the last year. It's still a long way to go. It will be decided between Kimi and Lewis.

F1 needs a fight. Let's be honest, it was deathly boring while Schumie was winning, and that wasn't helped by the F1 management letting him cheat. If he'd not have been let off with as much as he was, he would still have won, but it'd have been a better sport.

I think we're nearly back to F1 being about the drivers and not about the politics. If we could just get rid of red-car bias, electronic aids and pit stops, it'd be a sport once more. :)

Then again, I've got MotoGP and Superbikes if I want to watch driver-driven motorsports, so I'll shut up now.

There is no electronic aids anymore in F1 anymore. They got rid of it for this season (if you're referring to the traction control).

I was, yes. Shows how much attention I've been paying. One down, then. :)

Next, we need to get rid of deciding races in pit stops and we'll be back on track.