When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Best place to buy my first PAN rep?

Grimey

I was directed to this forum via another, and was delightfully surprised- but currently am confused as to where I can buy a good PAN rep for a decent price, and more importantly, better quality (without getting ripped off)

Can anyone point this noob in the right direction? Thanks!

All the information you need you will find under the search button, but think first, what you consider to be a good rep maybe different than others, if you use the collectors from the forum there no chance you will get ripped off, but there is a saying "first chose your dealer, than you watch", reaserch who you would like to deal with! the other question is what pam are you looking for, there are soooo many. Also as a supporter you will have acces to more infromation and sections of the forum.

Welcome Grimey! If you're looking for a good PAN you might want to start at your local kitechen ware store. ;)

Just like the other guys have already said do a bit of searching. There's a ton of info about PAM's here and it should give you a good indication where to start. Good luck.

If its your first the either go with Corgi's suggestion or something like this 111. What ever you go for you'll need a new strap for it and a good one can cost as much at the watch. So Beware.....

If its no good don't blame me, but if you like it then I will take the finders fee.

Good Luck

ST4

So far Angus (www.puretime.com) has the best policy i think. He resends a new watch when customs confiscate the watch and you end up with nothing...

That's a really strong argument for me to buy from Angus. His price is also more acceptable then others and his watches are from a good quality i have heard.