When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

New look for my 114 white dial

jitai

When I took over from the previous owner, he was trying to create a PAM114G (transitional model before switching to H serial movt, limited to 200pcs for gen. Comes with polished case and bezel but with brushed CG and E movt)

As there isn't any rep G serial see thru caseback made, it is almost impossible find one.

So, I convert it to F serial (polished case, bezel, E movt and a polished CG)

Now my PAM114F is almost perfect. I am very happy with the new look.

Ingredients:

- Davidsen's old school dial (better L swiss made L spacing at 6 o'clock lume dot)

- Lume done by vacuum

- Old school case

- Palp's crown

- Modded CG (Fit well at the side of the case with no gap and lever lock tight like the gen - no need to apply hot glue)

- E movt with dagger swan neck. CDG bridge (this one is from the ultimate batch (Angus old them last time) with very good engraving not like the other version that has a rough finishing)

- F series see thru caseback.

Now for the pics

2692302344_340e5f059d.jpg

2692303180_2372e6aa10.jpg

2692304226_5cb973cb65.jpg

and a wristshot

2692301350_33ee4f6b7f.jpg

Thanks for viewing :)

i agree, solid case back is the way to go with these dials! especially with gen dial.

Look really good - IMO this is DSN's best dial. My current project is similar, based on a genuine 'L' dial, but I am using an original pattern ETA 6497 and a solid caseback, to create a 010B rather than a 114.