When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

New Breitling Navitimer 1:1 anytime soon?

Javelin

Can anyone with any reasonable accuracy confirm that there is a Breitling Navitimer 1:1 rep coming this year?

I am asking because to make it possible there would probably need to be a new engine to run it and I have heard nothing to replace the 7750. From the 7750 diagrams there is no way to get the date wheel to be even close to flush and a Navitimer super rep would probably need to have a reasonably matching date wheel.

Anyone have the inside scoop and like to comment? :)

I would guess the the current Navi is about as good as it will get. I would guess that it is more likely that Breitling will more than likely change the modern Navitimer at some point, and possibly move back to a 6.9,12 configuration, or possibly a 2892 based layout. At that point we'll see a new rep (7750) or maybe not (2892).

In order to correct the datewheel, the factories have to clone the ETA 7753. So if a A7753 is in the works, you can bet that many reps including the Navtimer will have a correct flush date wheel.

I can't see them cloning an out of production movement when the bastardized 7750 serves their purposes. I'd just like to see a semi accurate datewheel.

The existing Navitimer is actually very good. If you opt for the 12 9 6 layout, buy a Lello datewheel, and het some double AR and it will look very good!

If this doesn't appeal, as suggested it may be worth waiting for the Legende to be released

The existing Navitimer is actually very good. If you opt for the 12 9 6 layout, buy a Lello datewheel, and het some double AR and it will look very good!

If this doesn't appeal, as suggested it may be worth waiting for the Legende to be released

+1

Beside the Side rule, the current Navi are very good!

Posting from Joshua, Perfect Clones, about the Legende:

Hi,

Probably next month sir.

joshua

On 7/19/08, Huub <..............nl> wrote:

Joshua, any news on when the Breitling Montbrillant Legende will be released?

--

www.pc-80108.com

admin@pc-80108.com

For Hublot watches... Please refer to this Album.. Email for more information.

http://s215.photobucket.com/albums/cc178/hublow/

i hear they might be repping the legende....i would also love to see a good world with double Ar and correct DW.

Now that's one that I've been waiting/wanting to see made.

I'm afraid the date window gives this rep away in a second...The 6-9-12 I believe is more accurate.

My one has still got a little way to go but with a gen dial and lello it is geting there.

IMGP0844.jpg

IMGP0846.jpg

That looks great! What all have you done to it?

• 3 months later...