When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

An Asian Movement 14060M Nodate Submariner

predfan2001

Well an order went wrong with Silix and they were good enough to give me a credit. The problem wasn't their fault, I requested a part that they tried their best to get but it wasn't available. After a few months of waiting, I asked them to just go ahead and send me my SFSO that I had also ordered (I was anxious because I had a gen rubber strap for the SFSO waiting). I just had to explain that because Silix has never done me wrong....though I was starting to worry this time but they came through. As I've said before...the communications from Silix may not be what you're used to (very slow and you usually have to initiate) but they are the best I've delt with and they always come through.

Anyway, the credit wasn't that much so I was limited to an asian powered selection. I've always wondered what the cheapie modern nodate Sub looked like so I ordered it, mainly out of curiousity. I received it today and turns out it looks just like the one I received from Trustytime (that I returned...that's another story) awhile back....except the band isn't as good. It has the same dial with the bad "Oyster Perpetual" fonts. Other than that it has all of the bad nodate Sub rep features....no lugholes and a sel band. Here's a few pics for the curious like me.....yeah it's not very good but actually better than I expected.

S6301481.jpg

S6301485.jpg

S6301486.jpg

Well an order went wrong with Silix and they were good enough to give me a credit. The problem wasn't their fault, I requested a part that they tried their best to get but it wasn't available. After a few months of waiting, I asked them to just go ahead and send me my SFSO that I had also ordered (I was anxious because I had a gen rubber strap for the SFSO waiting). I just had to explain that because Silix has never done me wrong....though I was starting to worry this time but they came through. As I've said before...the communications from Silix may not be what you're used to (very slow and you usually have to initiate) but they are the best I've delt with and they always come through.

Anyway, the credit wasn't that much so I was limited to an asian powered selection. I've always wondered what the cheapie modern nodate Sub looked like so I ordered it, mainly out of curiousity. I received it today and turns out it looks just like the one I received from Trustytime (that I returned...that's another story) awhile back....except the band isn't as good. It has the same dial with the bad "Oyster Perpetual" fonts. Other than that it has all of the bad nodate Sub rep features....no lugholes and a sel band. Here's a few pics for the curious like me.....yeah it's not very good but actually better than I expected.

S6301481.jpg

S6301485.jpg

S6301486.jpg

If someone would do a good nodate It would really sell

If someone would do a good nodate It would really sell

I'd buy a few! Actually I don't think this dial is that bad other than the bad fonts on the "Oyster Perpetual". Get that fixed, throw it in a Noob case with lugholes and the correct style band....it's not rocket science. Our asian buddies could make a mint off of us on a good nodate!