When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Black Diamond ---> All In Black

Guest Mr Jones

Guest Mr Jones

It have I think single AR and I don't know send it to K222 for better AR or keep it like it is. Shining bezel with single AR make one shiny/mirrored nice surface and I don't know maybe I will demage look of this watch ? Camera see different this black colors for me is like dark black coal on may hand, only I ordered black datawheel to exchange from white one. ANd I have this same problem with pain from clasp like Dani.

Nice watch ^_^

I would double AR it, really needs it in my opinion. Help to bring out the dial, like the gen....

Cheers! B)

and the dw its way of.

But looks good just bought one from a off board dealer for 285$ B)

Enjoy it looks good.

Guest Mr Jones

Alex777 :

You have black DW and silver inside ring [dial between crystal], I have white DW and black inside ring and my seller promise me that case is full ceramic and polish ceramic bezel. My use A7750 21600 now I don't see any problem it looks and keep time better than watches I have from Josh with A7750 28000.

Dani :

DW is white and I read on TZ about Hublot Chocolade gens which was advertized with chocolate DW but firts batch came on market with white DW, in my opinion every think can happen with Hublots. I pay 550USD but it came in another shipment from my friend which sell me HTC phones.

Italiano17771 :

Hymm realy I don't know about sending it to K222 for better AR, look at pictures :

ss853300hq0.jpg

ss8533291cc2.jpg

this is how camera see this with flash or strong light, dial is dark gray not so nice in my opinion [it is not black]. And this will be standard look after K222 AR.

But now with single AR and polished bezel cristal make little mirror surface on front and you don't see all dial at first look if you look longer than you see black dial, all details of dial and hands. Like I had two Porsche Flat6 with plum AR and w/o AR this make different looking of gray dial [i keep this with plum AR].

like picture here it look more black :

ss853279tx5.jpg

All pictures was made using HTC phone and light from LED cool white lamp, my eys in standard day see different this watch. I don't how to explain this difference using english words.

Donpedro : A7750 with 21600, and for me is OK.

Kioske : hym pimp .... I want order dial from Tempus edition with gold '2' that I can exchange dial sametimes with this one, exactly for me this is AllBlack version from Hublot, Tempus I think was only one with gold '2' I dont know model 'tempest' ?

JhonCraig : My friend in Asia give me contact to seller of this model and I order it with my standard HTC order. He is not watch dealer.

Next on way is LunaRosa edition ....