When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

My Lovely Skyland has arrived!

windyzz

I cant believe how fast it is! I purchased it on friday night, and Monday is here In OZ already.

The WAtchh IS AMAZING!!! Have alook at the Picture, AR is so Stronggg, I almost cant see the crystal from any angle. AMAZINGGGG

Here you go:

p1010013fa4.jpg

p1010014xs8.jpg

p1010017ij8.jpg

p1010018pa4.jpg

p1010022ga1.jpg

p1010023hm2.jpg

p1010024ba6.jpg

Sorry for the Dodgy picture! My camera Aint that good

:D

Yeah This 1 is the Grey dial with SS band,

Here Sorry My Camera Are not good in focus mode! T_T, if i move a tiny bit, it just Blured like hell :p Some cheap Camera =/

Out of 20 shot here only 2 that are good(not blury)

p1010048jf6.jpg

This 1 is with flash and normal quality

p1010032fr6.jpg

Edited by windyzz

Here is another shot, Trying it to show more of the Crystal AR :p! I think i might need to get a descend camera first lol!

And Lastly I hate my internet Coz I'm Capped, to much Downloading Top gear episode >.< now it took ages to upload pictures.

Anyway here it is(sorry for some upside down photo)

p1010026qe0.jpg

p1010025wn1.jpg

quick...

1. build a light tent

2. use the macro setting (flower) on your camera

3. use picasa to crop & fine tune it

4. upload to photobucket

One tip on 2.) also try landscape setting (mountain) or DEP setting on your camera.

That way most all details (depth) will be sharp and not only the center or focussed area.

And of course always a tripod and time controlled shutter i.s.o. your shaky finger :p

ENJOY!

One tip on 2.) also try landscape setting (mountain) or DEP setting on your camera.

That way most all details (depth) will be sharp and not only the center or focussed area.

And of course always a tripod and time controlled shutter i.s.o. your shaky finger :p

ENJOY!

Hey Thx, I tried it with ISO 400(maximum i can get for my camera lol) , and I used the Flower1(for the super closed one), and it help, with a bit of movement, it doesn\'t resulted in blurry like before,

Here couple more eye candy!

p1010020ci7.jpg

p1010021gy7.jpg

p1010013yg3.jpg

Edited by windyzz

May I ask something: I seem to notice a tiny black "border" around the arabics, is this also on the gen ?

That is the only difference I could notice, besides from that, it is an awsome rep ! :1a:

Its suppose to be embossed, Its just in some of my picture, but in real life it look just like normal embossed

:D