When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

real time clock at RWG for members

It seems to be handy that you can see what time it is for every member in which country he is, there I so many difference in time on this board..

For that, people would have to stop putting stupid joke locations in their profile. Not going to happen.

Apart from the timezones issue would it be possible to display , say on the home page or maybe in a special section, a clock with accurate minutes and seconds ( we should know the hour already where we live ) that we can set our watches against ? I don't know how accurate it would actually be though given the probs with propagation delays over the internet ........

eg these clocks are about 1 second slow compared to the 'sponsored by accurist' speaking clock in the UK ( dial 123 ).

Pete

TZ has a neat-o Bell and Ross watch image on their homepage that displays the time based on the time you have set on your computer. I thought that was rather nifty :)

Yes, I like the look of that one too, and you can link your pc clock to an NTP server.........

It uses flash I think........