When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

V's wife genuine Tag Aquaracer...

V

The story goes like that.. We got many presents (usually gold stuff) for our child's birth when we went to Greece most of them from a specific store..

Of course they are useless and very expensive so we decided to change them and get something for us :p

This store had watches of mid-range like Tags - Omegas etc..

Unfotunately no Pams or IWCs or i would have got one for myself... I am really interested for a gen IWC or maybe a second Pam lately so getting a Planet Ocean or a mens Aquaracer wouldn't do it for me.. A new watch that I don't really like would ruin my intentions to get the one I really want.

Instead my wife has seen a Tag she liked a lot for everyday watch so she got it and I got a nice excuse to get a second gen sometime later this year. :)

I don't know if the price was good (probably not).. the watch was 1100 euros but we had 700 euros credit and we only paid 400 euros for it from our pocket.

It is the new model in 35mm medium size and Quartz because my wife hates Automatics.. She doesn't bother change the time and date and with her Chanel she always comes to me asking to change them. So it had to be a Quartz.

When our son grows older he can have that watch instead of all the useless golden charms he got.. If my wife has it in decent condition until then.

Here are the photos... any comments are welcome :)

BTW I LOVE the caseback..

dsc02735ot6.jpg

dsc02736mv9.jpg

dsc02734iv4.jpg

dsc02738om0.jpg

dsc02741hj4.jpg

dsc02744ps8.jpg

That's a real sharp TAG.

What's so cool in the Aquaracer is the edged bezel shape... for some reason I find it very attractive in the whole Aquaracer line. It looks very "modern" although it's very well balanced and classic looking at the same time.

That's a real sharp TAG.

What's so cool in the Aquaracer is the edged bezel shape... for some reason I find it very attractive in the whole Aquaracer line. It looks very "modern" although it's very well balanced and classic looking at the same time.

I agree my friend.. Also the polished/brushed surface makes it very interesting as well. Dial is quite boring but the bracelet and case is very very nice..

Kaloforeto :)

Looks very nice V. May she wear it in good health.

I hope You enjoyed your time in Greece.

BR

G

Thanks a lot. Yeap we enjoyed out time in Greece very very much indeed :)

that's a good size for 'todays woman'

a got a gen one like that -also quartz, but for men about 42mm

& chrono. they're not too expensive. you can get them here in the states or online for

about 35% off. Tags are really reliable watches; we get kinda snobby around here with the

automatic thing. the truth is a tag quartz will run circles around most of these high end watches

for accuracy and durability. and you can take them swimming/diving whatever!