When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Huge surge of new memberships

So i've been slacking on my token "welcome :)" message.

Boards filled with new member posts, lots of new faces everywhere. Whats going on?

Welcome to all of the new blood. I had to make a thread, because I can't keep up with individual posts anymore!

Discuss...

Probably due to the fact that TRC shut down....

definitely the main reason of all new members is the fact that TRC shut down...

on the other hand, I wonder why the original poster mentioned TT as the one who might be worthy of that fact...isn't the ADMIN - T - the big boss anymore?

Edited by dadog13

definitely the main reason of all new members is the fact that TRC shut down...

on the other hand, I wonder why the original poster mentioned TT as the one who might be worthy of that fact...isn't the ADMIN - T - the big boss anymore?

Yes ADMIN is the big boss...

Don't know about the TT comment... I guess since TT participates in the general area more than the other admin's he was mentioned?

T.. TT.. [censored]..

I don't know, just messing with TT a bit I guess. Wasn't a lot of thought put into it. You know I love you all equally.

T/Admin T/A, T&A.. Pattern developing again.

Anyhow I think I got it sorted. It is T putting ads in the back of TT magazines. :)

..I know, should have let it die :lol:

Guest carlsbadrolex

That and I have registered 14 new user names from 14 different proxy servers... Now I can sell watches to myself and build up all of your trust and then scam the unsuspecting new guys!!!

The weak dollar could have people looking for other options.

I found this place when I sold a gen to help pay for mediation with my [censored] ass ex wife. Wanted to buy a copy so no one would ask a bunch of questions. Simple minded me didn't think I would still be here years later.

No doubt it's the TRC thing... these new fellows are not only quantity, they are quality ones.

The weak dollar could have people looking for other options.

I found this place when I sold a gen to help pay for mediation with my [censored] ass ex wife. Wanted to buy a copy so no one would ask a bunch of questions. Simple minded me didn't think I would still be here years later.

Glad you are though, i'd miss the [censored] ass ex wife comments like this.