When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Genuine Dials?

relaxman

Where the heck do people find all these gen. Dials? Ive seen some on ebay but mostly old dials. Why would someone have say a SA dial and what happen to the rest of the watch?

Lets say I want a skyland dial, what are the odds of finding one of those and where would someone start. Probably a silly topic but I always wondered.

G

pm Defender110 for a new one. maybe he could help.

I would say if it's on ebay then its usually there for a reason. Maybe a scratch or worse a fake.

I you were in NY, I bet you could find all sorts of cool Breitling items in the diamond district from people adding bling.

That would be Discovery110, not "Defender". Breitling is very strict, and don't sell parts to just anyone. They are also very expensive. What usually becomes available is dials with minor flaws, or old stock. As the Skyland is new, don't expect to see any gen dials for quite some time. As the previous poster stated, Discovery110 seems to hame an "in" with an AD and is able to source gen parts, but be prepared to pay for them!

hello!

used to be DISCOVERY110, now known as Defender110.

when you first apply for a membership here you its kinda hard to think of the longterm.... also known as Moto_man on old TRC.

the ID i really wanted is Defender110

NAS Defender110 price in 1993: $33,000

price in 2008 for a used NAS 1993 Defender110: $70,000+

anyway yes i have a source for genuine NEW NAVI EVO and SA parts. NO SKYLAND parts, as it is a NEW RELEASE.

Breitling service center does color swaps and general service.. so a variety of colors they have on hand, and if you are in the Diamond business you can make special requests and develop contacts, but it takes time... and i always refuse the used/hairline dials they are always trying to get me to take!!