When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Any hope to help me?

Duffy33333

Guest carlsbadrolex

What the hell is that gray stuff all over everything in those pics? Is it that dirty after two days?

I kinda think that maybe I see the stem in there. If it has simply come unscrewed, then you will need to remove the case back, remove the stem from the movement, put the stem back in to the crown and replace the stem and crown as one piece back in to the movement.

Sounds like alot of work, but for someone with some experience it is a 10 minute job. If you are not comfortable doing it (or have the proper tools) I would suggest finding someone who does.

Dudes im not sure its the stem, from what i can see inside the crown it looks like the spring, so the crown may of actually broken so you'll need to do what CBR suggested but remove whats left of the crown on the stem and then use the stem in a new crown

good luck

ST4

Turn & 1/2 max should have the stem free

You'll probably have to use tweezers to pull the stem but if its just backed out of the crown you could try to screw it back in & then pull it

Dont be tempted to just unscrew the stem release or you'll pop the keyless & trust me thats a PITA to put back together (hands & dial will have to come off)

good lord...what's all the "oil" on the crown...never seen this on any of my PAM's...has somebody try to fill in the gas in that watch?

that really shouldn't be there...you should clean it...IMO the stem unscrewed itself...

maybe this tutorial will help you a little bit..it helped me when I changed crowns on one of my PAMs

http://www.rwg.cc/members/index.php?showto...p;hl=palp+crown

Hi,

thanks dadog for the tutorial, helped me very well.

So i had to take the movement out to get the rest of the

stem...seems to be broken, he?

IMG_5183.jpg

If i look into the crown (after pulling out the spring) there is nothing to see inside,

not even a thread, is this ok? it looks very different to your crown, dadog...

IMG_5185.jpg

Andr

• 2 weeks later...