When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Hublot

Zypher

black magic ceramic case, 1st factory. the one i have ;)

Hi,

Can I check where did you get yours. I checked with a couple of dealers and they said the HBB Black Magic with full ceramic case is not from 1st factory. Would really be interested to get one made by first factory.

Thanks!

Hi,

Can I check where did you get yours. I checked with a couple of dealers and they said the HBB Black Magic with full ceramic case is not from 1st factory. Would really be interested to get one made by first factory.

Thanks!

The one I have is identical to all the 1st factory replicas (I have compared them).

Its true that there are 2 full ceramics versions. One of them (the cheaper one) is made of very crappy quality. The one I have is very very good. Like any other 1st factory HBB rep.

The one I have is identical to all the 1st factory replicas (I have compared them).

Its true that there are 2 full ceramics versions. One of them (the cheaper one) is made of very crappy quality. The one I have is very very good. Like any other 1st factory HBB rep.

Can you tell me the dealer you got it from?

Thanks

Silix offers a full ceramig Black Magic for $475, and I was surprised when I received mine. Here are the pictures.

11gtu1g.jpg

qyh401.jpg

There is no AR coating, so I'll have to send it to Chieftang for that. Besides, most Chinese factories offer the awful blue AR, which you don't want anyway. Also, the rotor has no saw-tooth hub, but the "HUBOT GENEVE" sticker, though better than previous stickers, can be sent for engraving. Finally, the crown is pull-out instead of screw-down.

Overall, good value for $475. The Emperor is pleased.

Edited by Emperor Penguin

Silix offers a full ceramig Black Magic for $475, and I was surprised when I received mine. Here are the pictures.

11gtu1g.jpg

qyh401.jpg

There is no AR coating, so I'll have to send it to Chieftang for that. Besides, most Chinese factories offer the awful blue AR, which you don't want anyway. Also, the rotor has no saw-tooth hub, but the "HUBOT GENEVE" sticker, though better than previous stickers, can be sent for engraving. Finally, the crown is pull-out instead of screw-down.

Overall, good value for $475. The Emperor is pleased.

wait so the whole case is actually full ceramic?