When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Franck Muller Crazy Hours

TeeJay

Here's a few pics of my wife's white Crazy Hours. Of course, it came from my man Tony B) I took the close up, then talked her into a wrist shot :lol:

IMGP0825.jpg

IMGP0826.jpg

The first one recieved, didn't fully 'jump', but this one works perfectly. I kept hold of the other watch so she has a spare strap, and I have plans to have the hands and dial re-lumed, then installed into the hers :)

I didn't think that $108 shipped was too bad ^_^

That looks great , even better that it cost 108

So in the first Picture what is the Time? is it 5 to 3 or 11:15

ST4

Thanks, it is a really nice watch. The funny thing is, when I first told her I'd ordered the white one, her response was "But I didn't want another white watch! I wanted a colored one!"

Well, there was only one response for that...

Knockherout.jpg

As if I would :rolleyes:

No, we waited for it to come through, and, once it did, she was hooked. Absolutely no quibble or second guessing, she outright loved it B):D

As for the time, neither of the ones you suggested. It was 11:55. Basically, you read it like you would a digital watch: Hours (the marker where the hour hand points) and minutes (where the minute hand points (dial position rather than marker)) Apparently, it didn't take her any time at all to get used to it. I'd've been scratching my head and likely using fingers and toes to add it all up :lol:

Gen Pic

586845788_05404d41d8.jpg

Add a soft touch with a pink strap and it is a nice looking ladies time piece.

518044347_768d1483db.jpg

518044321_4f72743a36.jpg

518044369_156e3787d8.jpg

Thanks for the photos :) I believe that there is also a version (known as the Crazy Hours Silver (rather than white)) which has the 'luminous' hands, rather than the all-black.

You're absolutely right about the strap though. Her mum has the pink version, and the strap does look very nice :)

The FM's are great. My better half started with a ladies one and has now appropriated my Vegas (a very cool movement for the money, like the Crazy Hours).

I like my Crazy Hours, never have the time to get the strap it deserves though - I will one day.

I'm half-tempted to get myself an FM, as I do like their aesthetic. That said, I don't think I could pry a PAM off long enough for it to get worn :lol:

It'd be great to see some pics of the ones you've mentioned :)

Nice looking watch, may it be worn well!