When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Show Me Some Ted on Pam Action

vlydog

Vlydog- you will not regret purchasing a Ted Su strap! I got my croc strap from him about a week ago and its on my 000 at the moment. I've put in an order for 2 more straps as well, these are the softest and most supple straps I've ever had touch my wrists.

IMG_5450.jpg

IMG_5449.jpg

IMG_5457x500.jpg

Sorry these are the only photos I have it of online at the moment.

The straps are beautiful. Personally I would stay away from the ones with mongrams or logos on the side facing up. But on croc's and alligators for PAM's I always prefer used A/B series (for tang buckle of course). If I remember I will post a couple of pics of mine. But suffice it to say they are stunning.

Thanks gentlemen for your endorsement of TS.

I am sold on one of these straps for sure. I like all this straps has to offer. I still have several decisions to make.

Color... started with the idea of cognac but now considering black

Size... Ted is recommending a size that is 20mm larger than my longest strap; how are they wearing guys?

With or without buckle... how do you think this strap would look with an OEM buckle?

I first thought no embossing but now that is growing on me...kind of makes it unique to Ted Su.

I would appreciate any further suggestions you might have.

Awesome! I just felt in love with them! I even especially love those embossed on the upside!

Just, at 200 bucks, I think I'll stay away from them... :(

Vly, #5 on the 1st pic and #1 on the 2nd pic are something you should kill for.

brushed or polished buckle for a Pam 000?

Uhm... rules would dictate polished, but honestly I would go for brushed. :wub:

My final opinion: polished if no emboss on the upside, otherwise brushed.

Uhm... rules would dictate polished, but honestly I would go for brushed. :wub:

My final opinion: polished if no emboss on the upside, otherwise brushed.

I think I am going with a simple embossed Swiss cross on the lug end of the long side of the strap.

Your order sounds good...

I have 6.5" wrists and I'm wearing his croc strap at 75/138. The tail on the long end of the strap comes up about 10mm short from reaching the lugs of my watch. It think it looks awesome at his recommended length.

The two ammos I just placed an order for are going to be 80/140 and he said because of the thickness of the ammo straps it will wear very similar to my current 75/138 length strap from him.

Your order sounds good...

I have 6.5" wrists and I'm wearing his croc strap at 75/138. The tail on the long end of the strap comes up about 10mm short from reaching the lugs of my watch. It think it looks awesome at his recommended length.

The two ammos I just placed an order for are going to be 80/140 and he said because of the thickness of the ammo straps it will wear very similar to my current 75/138 length strap from him.

Mine are 7" and he kept telling me to order 140/80.

I don't like a lot of tail on a strap so we compromised at 135/80.