When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

For you PAM experts out there...

Ztech

Well I too think they are both gens and I'm no expert either, but that dial and the CG's are just too damn good to be reps. There are also pics of the casebacks that tell the tale too that I didn't put up.

The thing that stops me though, the seller doesn't have the boxes nor the paperwork for both the watches. IMO, the price should be a bit lower since there are no boxes and paperwork.

Bottom looks like a PAM 51...and since there isn't much demand for the 40mm PAMs as there are for the 44mm's, haggle on price. JMO, but $4700 is a little crazy for it. If it were $500 less, then it would be about right.

BTW, if I am looking at the correct sales ad, the price for the bottom was changed to $4200, right around my guess.

And small world; my friend purchased a Breitling from the seller. They are most definitely gens.

Definitely a gen 113 and a gen 51G+. If you have pics of the casebacks I might tell something more based on the OP, BB and serial numbers.

Price looks fair, but I am not such an expert on prices, and especially it may depend on the series. Caseback pics needed.

You might also search the net for current 113 and 51G+ prices to compare.

Definitely a gen 113 and a gen 51G+. If you have pics of the casebacks I might tell something more based on the OP, BB and serial numbers.

Price looks fair, but I am not such an expert on prices, and especially it may depend on the series. Caseback pics needed.

You might also search the net for current 113 and 51G+ prices to compare.

Yep, I went back and checked and it's definitely a 51. The 113 is a I series and the 51 is a G. I don't want to post up the caseback pics as they have the serial numbers on them.

So sssurfer, do you think it's a reasonable price even w/o the box and papers? What price would you offer for the 113?

So sssurfer, do you think it's a reasonable price even w/o the box and papers? What price would you offer for the 113?

It's a reasonable price. But if you feel aggressive, you might try and offer 3400.

A 113E w/out box & papers, only screwdriver, got sold @3495 USD some time ago. Quite a unique deal, but hey...

It's a reasonable price. But if you feel aggressive, you might try and offer 3400.

A 113E w/out box & papers, only screwdriver, got sold @3495 USD some time ago. Quite a unique deal, but hey...

Hmmm... ok I'll try making him an offer. Thanks sssurfer!

Hmmm... ok I'll try making him an offer. Thanks sssurfer!

You are welcome anytime. :D Let us know how this comes out.