When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

breitling skyland questions?

arminvanbuuren

i think im going to buy the new skyland avenger but not sure what colour i should go for... i was thinking either a blue or a white.. which colour out of the 3 is the closest to its gen counterpart? any help would be appreciated.. i know in the old steelfish the blue was very different to the gen.. how about the skyland is it the same?

i think im going to buy the new skyland avenger but not sure what colour i should go for... i was thinking either a blue or a white.. which colour out of the 3 is the closest to its gen counterpart? any help would be appreciated.. i know in the old steelfish the blue was very different to the gen.. how about the skyland is it the same?

fyi, silix has the skyland for 200 bucks!

The Skyland doesn't come in white, it comes in a choice of black, grey and blue.

I have the black dial, and couldn't be happier. It is the most accurate rep I have ever owned. The black dial looks really classy too, so I would recommend that dial colour.

i do not know if this is true but a few members here mentioned that Skyland was originally repped from grey dial gen, so hopefully they made the grey color dial as close as possible to the real thing.

V2 ultimate for 200$ thats super cheap! buy it but make sure its not V1.

hmmmmmmm i would love the black.. but i can't seem to get hold of the gen black rubber.. and with my experience using bce as a daily beater i've given up on using polished steel.. so i want to use rubber.. however in the old days i used to be able to get gen rubber from an ad as my friend works there.. however recently she moved work so now i can't get hold of gen rubbers..

can someone help me get a hold of a black gen rubber strap for breitling? thanks

hmmmmmmm i would love the black.. but i can't seem to get hold of the gen black rubber.. and with my experience using bce as a daily beater i've given up on using polished steel.. so i want to use rubber.. however in the old days i used to be able to get gen rubber from an ad as my friend works there.. however recently she moved work so now i can't get hold of gen rubbers..

can someone help me get a hold of a black gen rubber strap for breitling? thanks

I think gemnation.com is about the best you will find,price wise online.

oh what? how did u get to there???? u wizard u dave u :p.. ;) back to base.. i owe u gb :p 1000 enough? :p

except i need black not blue :p.. how the hell do u get to that page anyway? i tried the search button even for 'breitling rubber straps' and it comes up with leather straps allover

Edited by arminvanbuuren

Having seen this picture, I am not convinced that the v2 is any more accurate. The v2 just has a slightly smaller lume dot, rather than having one the same size, as the rest of the dial, but chopped in half.

Yes the V2 has a smaller lume dot at 3, just like the genuine Skyland.....