When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Navitimer

AlanH

Hi,

Ive just joined this site and think its fantastic. So much great information from people who really know and love watches!

Can anyone please recommend a good place to buy some rep watches from a UK seller on-line? Im particularly interested in a TT Navitimer Black Num Dial Working Chrono but want to avoid the pitfalls of buying overseas (unless you can recommend a good reputable oversea seller)?

Thanks,

Alan

You mean this?

Good choice. And since you're in UK, you could ask UK-based dealers (Narikaa or Precious Time) to source one for you... to avoid all (potential) customs hassle.

Good luck, happy hunting, and welcome to the forums Alan!

Thanks everyone,

I've had a reply back from Narikaa but unfortunately he doesn't stock Navitimers so I've contacted precioustime and Eurotimez to find out prices / further info etc. Unlike some of the overseas suppliers I've noticed that neither of these sites has any detailed information on their watches other than the photos.

Ive seen a site called perfect clones mentioned here. Does anyone know if they are reputable and where they are based? Would you buy from them?

Look forward to hearing your advice,

Alan

Thanks everyone,

You've all been really helpful! Think I'll order my Navitimer through Eurotimez because they have had some great reviews and they seem to be the only retailer that has a really stringent quality control policy which seems highly regarded by RWC members.

When I receive the watch I'll need to have a few links removed from the SS bracelet so it will fit my wrist. Can I take the watch into any UK watch jewellers to have this done or are they likely to notify the manufacturer? I'm not sure of the legalities surrounding this? Alternatively, how easy is it to do this myself? I cant find any mention of this on the forum.

Alan

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks, I'll have a go at doing it myself first and if I get any problems I'll take it into Timpsons near me.

and if you don't fancy trying it yourself take to your local Timpsons, they're skilled enough to remove links and wont care if it's a rep or not!

Thanks everyone,

You've all been really helpful! Think I'll order my Navitimer through Eurotimez because they have had some great reviews and they seem to be the only retailer that has a really stringent quality control policy which seems highly regarded by RWC members.

When I receive the watch I'll need to have a few links removed from the SS bracelet so it will fit my wrist. Can I take the watch into any UK watch jewellers to have this done or are they likely to notify the manufacturer? I'm not sure of the legalities surrounding this? Alternatively, how easy is it to do this myself? I cant find any mention of this on the forum.

Alan

Great choice!