When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Noobmariner LV Bezel scratched

Rolex Sub 19

i'd recommend contacting Neil and seeing if he will send you a bezel - while your at it, see if you can get one for me, mine came smudged

you can also buy inserts on ebay - but, there is no guarantee it will fit and may need to be filed.

Personally, i have not had luck - in getting bezels from the same dealer that worked - silix sent me the wrong UPO bezel, then sent me new bezels - but, it wouldn't snap in - it was very close to fitting, but didn't fit like the orig

my solution was to glue it - then cover it with rubberbands so the bezel held in place until the guerrilla glue set

Had to chip off some excess glue with a razor - and unless you were looking at it from less than 2 inches away, you couldn't tell. if you put it right up to your eye you could notice that it wasn't set as flush as it should be

Noob bezel insert is slightly smaller than a gen or the aftermarket ones- so you have to file it down- around and around you go, slowly and carefully. Or get a replacement from Neil (or maybe Chris @ Eurotimez). bklm1234 could make you one w/ a WM pearl, but it would cost you more, but it is an improvement.