When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Chrono Aveneger Titanium! What do you think?

xslyyx

Hi

Want to buy this one:

http://www.pc-80108.com/bl10007-chrono-ave...aph-p-1944.html

What do u think of this model! I have read a little about it but nowere can I see which issues it has compare to gen!

Can somebody with knoledge tell me? is it a good buy?

I dont want another model. I want this one. I just want to know wich problems/wrongs it has compare to gen

• 2 months later...
BTW, the pearl on that model is the weakest part. I modded mine with a custom built pearl that looks much better IMO

Original

1.jpg

Modded

img_3854sm729.jpg

Hi Andrew,

Can you tell me how you modded the pearl on your Chrono Avenger Ti? Did you buy an aftermarket pearl somewhere?

How did you take out the bezel? Once the bezel the bezel is off, you can pop out the pearl easily?

You really don't need to remove the bezel. The pearl cup is just glued in to an indent in the bezel and can easily pried out with a small screwdriver. Making the pearl is simple enough once you have found a piece of material to use. Mine was originally a stainless steel alan key plug. I ground it down to the proper diameter, drilled the center hole, then shaped the top. Once done, I cut it to the right height and glued it in place. Finish with lume and an epoxy cover (I'm keeping my eye open for a proper sized crystal).

For this project SS works nicely, and once brushed, cant be distinguished from the titanium.