When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

AP ROO Paris Limited Edition

condemore

thats the best looking AP in my opinion too. i know there are 2 versions, one with black date wheel and one with white date wheel. you seem to have the black one. is your crown screwed or push-pull ? this watch is probably my next rep...

thanks

You are completely right. I think King carries the other model with white date wheel. Original is also white but the date is positioned very differently.

The crown is screwed and the feeling is a little loosy. I don

crap, had i seen your photos, i would have recommended this one for my dad http://www.pc-80108.com/ap01011-royal-chro...750-p-4064.html

looks better in your photos than on PC :) nice job

how is the strap at collecting dust? i see some dust on it - had you done a really good job of cleaning it, or is that its average "dustocity" factor :)

crap, had i seen your photos, i would have recommended this one for my dad http://www.pc-80108.com/ap01011-royal-chro...750-p-4064.html

looks better in your photos than on PC :) nice job

how is the strap at collecting dust? i see some dust on it - had you done a really good job of cleaning it, or is that its average "dustocity" factor :)

Hi phonand

I really appreciate your nice comments.

The rubber band is the one that comes with it. The quality of it is not exceptional, but not crappy at all. Just correct. The dustocity factor is quite good. If you see some dust on some of the pics is because I just grabed the watch and start shooting without any prior cleaning. From time to time I wash the watch and the strap with water and soap and get pristine.

Cheers,

Hi phonand

I really appreciate your nice comments.

The rubber band is the one that comes with it. The quality of it is not exceptional, but not crappy at all. Just correct. The dustocity factor is quite good. If you see some dust on some of the pics is because I just grabed the watch and start shooting without any prior cleaning. From time to time I wash the watch and the strap with water and soap and get pristine.

Cheers,

thanks - great job - i kind of regret ordering my RO in a black dial, cause - i can't have 2 black dial black rubber strap ROs can i? :)

My Paris model which came from King (white datewheel) had a decent rubber strap....far from exceptional....but decent. This rubber does not compare to the Sec @ 12 rubber clad which has one of the best rubbers in the rep world, IMO. The dial layout of the PARIS model is one of my favorites and the rep strap does not do the watch justice. Simple mods include an oracle carbon strap and Chief's newest AR process which brings the watch to another level of quality.

DSC00289.jpg

DSC00288.jpg

My Paris model which came from King (white datewheel) had a decent rubber strap....far from exceptional....but decent. This rubber does not compare to the Sec @ 12 rubber clad which has one of the best rubbers in the rep world, IMO. The dial layout of the PARIS model is one of my favorites and the rep strap does not do the watch justice. Simple mods include an oracle carbon strap and Chief's newest AR process which brings the watch to another level of quality.

DSC00289.jpg

DSC00288.jpg

Beautiful watch! Am I correct in saying this particular AP RO chrono, as well as all RO chronos are 40mm, while the ROO is 46mm.

Did you have to modify your Oracle strap to fit this watch? From the Oracle website, they only seem to offer 46mm straps. (or do the 46mm straps fit this watch as well??)

Thanks.