When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

One more UPO question.

orionz

Which one should I get?  

42 members have voted

1. 1. Which one should I get?

• Black bez with white numbers.
    • Black bez with orange numbers.
    • The 'pumpkin'.

Ok, i have saved some money and now am ready to get a UPO. I actually think that the pumpkin is the neatest from them all, but my girfrend says that i should go for the black bez w. white numbers. And how do you think would it be ok to wear the pumpkin with a suit? The idea is like, could it be a casual watch?(pumpkin) And what do you think about nicereplica.com ?

Thanks for your oppinions.

Edited by orionz

I voted black w/ orange numbers -- nice contrast.

+1

I've got one of each variety... all with gen hands... and two with gen dials... (3rd dial will be installed shortly)...

I find the most versatile overall and most worn of my three is the black bezel / orange dial... the small bit of orange livens up the watch just a touch, yet still looks good with a suit.

I thing the black/white is just a bit too formal... my SSD can fit that bill easily... and the Pumpkin is a great casual watch... the "black widow" as I've heard it called splits the difference nicely.

I have an idea! Sell me the pumpkin!

LOL, I said it "rarely" left my watchbox! I really do enjoy wearing it on those special occasions though. As Lani said, the black one can be worn on almost any occasion, with a suit, or in shorts, but the Pumpkin really is a casual watch that looks great with a faded pair of jeans while you sit in a patio bar sipping a Guiness :)

Bottom line is both watches are "must haves"!

Thanks a lot for the answers. I really start feeling like i must buy both of them :D Unfortunatley i can't afford to spend so much money on two almost similar watches :( Now i think that i'm going for the black one.

P.S. could you suggest some good and not too expensive dealers that ship with EMS to europe?

P.S. could you suggest some good and not too expensive dealers that ship with EMS to europe?

I'm in europe, I just ordered mine today from Andrew, trustytime, if you are not in the hurry, I'll let you know...

EDIT: 35$ shipping that's make 333$ for all (2824-2)

Edited by antomarty

Well, since i've read that Andrew is getting some pretty bad feedback lately and he's out of the recommended dealers list and the price is pretty high to, i'll better wait for some more suggestions.

Out of the recommended dealers? I think I missed one episode, where could I see that please?

I already have my EMS Tracking number, and the price is the same for other dealers.

So wait and see...

But every dealers have sometimes Bad feedbacks, that happens, if you are used to order from a particular dealer and you're happy, stay with him.

I've already ordered from three trused dealers and no problem...

Edited by antomarty