When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Rolex Daytona rep 7750 asain Or something else ?

lotsofgears1

Hi guys great forum !

My first post here sorry for all the pictures, But they are worth a thousands words.

Can you please help ?

I just got this rep for 275us is there better out there ?

Maybe trusty has better or the same ?

It is Suppose to be an asain 7750 movement in here the chrono does work that really all I know for sure.

Please your taughts and comments I am seeking a higher quality rep if it exist

Thanks

img0046dq2.jpg

img0045lb0.jpg

img0044nd5.jpg

img0043cs8.jpg

img0042zf8.jpg

img0039kt5.jpg

img0036yw2.jpg

img0035md3.jpg

img0033qn8.jpg

img0032wc8.jpg

img0031yr7.jpg

img0030yr5.jpg

img0029ij7.jpg

img0025hj7.jpg

img0023xe6.jpg

img0019ee9.jpg

img0017vz3.jpg

img0012if0.jpg

img0011ke3.jpg

img0010io7.jpg

img0009ck0.jpg

img0006ma3.jpg

img0005lt6.jpg

img0001kw7.jpg

Edited by lotsofgears1

it looks pretty good, where did you get it?

i wouldn't bother trying to do better, they're pretty

much the same and for the ball park price. as you probably know- this rep, if it is

sec@ 6, is prone to problems anyway.

why don't you try something else, there are plenty out there

that will be more reliable.

good luck

Have you tried the chrono?

Unscrew the stopwatch button (upper one) and start the stopwatch. Does it function ok?

I'm just curious because this rep was available as a "frozen stopwatch" version.

And I agree with Freddy, throw that box away... it looks awfully fake. :D

Yes the chrono works but when I unscrew the crown it clicks and feels very grainy. Very hard to pull the crown out to adjust the time have to pull it out just right not to impressed with the quality. Also is the lens saphire or plastic I can't tell it seems to be plastic looking ?

I wouldn't mind paying more for a better quality rep if it existed

Next on my list is the sub with the black face and green dial just trying to figure out where I can get the best one

Next on my list is the sub with the black face and green dial just trying to figure out where I can get the best one

Usually that comes before the daytona LOL. I think what you mean is a green bezel and black dial. This is the LV submariner. There are many versions on the market but I believe the best are the noob, MBK and bk versions. Do some research there are many topics on this subject.

Yes the chrono works but when I unscrew the crown it clicks and feels very grainy. Very hard to pull the crown out to adjust the time have to pull it out just right not to impressed with the quality. Also is the lens saphire or plastic I can't tell it seems to be plastic looking ?

Impossible to tell from your pictures. But the gen & most of the 7750-powered reps are sapphire.

I wouldn't mind paying more for a better quality rep if it existed

Click here

Just noticed the with the chrono running the minute and hour accumulators don't work at all they just move alittle is that normal ?

Yes. The minute totalizer (subdial at 3) is graduated in 30 minute increments (1 complete sweep of that subdial = 30 minutes). Each time the large, center chronograph seconds hand makes 1 complete sweep of the dial, the minute totalizer should move 1 increment on its scale. After the minute totalizer completes 2 sweeps of its scale (60 minutes), the hour totalizer (subdial at 9) should move to the 1st mark on its scale, denoting 1 hour. (The subdial at 6 is the watch's running seconds hand - this should be running constantly on the current Daytona 1165xx model.)