When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Hi to you all

Greetings to you all

As this is my first post and I am sure we all had to start somewhere!

I have a very basic question to ask, silly perhaps to most of you but one that as a newbie I need to know.

I am seriously thinking of buying from Eurotimez, having read numerous posts on this forum Chris seems to be very genuine and knows his stuff.

My question is " After a few years when I need the watch servicing and new battery, Where do I go?

Do I take it to the local cobbler or market to get a battery fitted with the risk of ruining it/

Or do I take it to a jewellers who will know doubt not touch it as it is a replica.

I am sorry if this question has been asked numerous times and answered, but I am new to this site and I thought . If you guys don't know then who does.

Looking forward to joining in the discussions

Warm welcome to you in our little community :D

As ST4 says: you must find a rep friendly watchmaker in your area.

The best way is to enter the store and ask the question straight BUT avoid the official dealers of high end brands of course. :Jumpy:

Another possible soltution is to read and search RWG you will soon discover that we have some guys who can do small work and of course Ziggy who can do the hard work.

Enjoy!

Cheers

Stephane

welcome here m8, i think it depends on what watch you buy...some last for years, others for weeks...;)

seriously,buying a quartz with a battery is a good start to begin, and easy to change the battery yourseld..

I don't believe Chris sells quartz watches but he is a good choice to start out with

Welcome.

As others have said the discussion here is mainly about mechanical watches although there are some quartz on sale from some of the dealers. The question you asked is a very similar to "how do I get my new rep bracelet sized" and "where can I get my rep serviced" both of which get asked here a lot. A hint here: the first one you can do yourself the second one you can't :)