When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Rolex Help!

Nicke

Hello all, i am in a dilemma for a new watch, right now i have the super seadweller from josh and the 196 PAM. Love those two, but loike you all know, once you pop you cant stop. So now im really intressted of an new rolex. I am looking at josh page and need some help to pick one that has the best creteria.

Maby one with gold strap.By the way, does the gold wrapped strap loose its gold after a while (like some bad copys they leave the paint on the wrist.)

I have been looking for the Daytona, but only Asian work and a poor design i think. (Maby im to lost right now and i cant make andy decision.)

So if there is any one out there please help.

1. How is the gold watches from josh ore maby there is other place to bye one from. And for how long will the gold les on the bracelet.

2. Only Eta work

3. Rolex

4. Hope i find one that you gentlemen reconed.

Thanks

Nicke

Careful with gold! I gues the best thing is to find the watch that you like and then check out the various dealers who have it in gold. And yes, the gold may come off or wear off- that's the problem with gold plating. If you stick to stainless steel, this won't happen.

Hello guys this is the one, i saw areal one a almost lost my eyes hahaha

what about that, is it a good one and what do you think about the gold layer etc.etc , and what about small scratches on the bracelet will it be able to loos that much so you can se the steal under.....????

http://www.pc-80108.com/rlymf10001-full-go...8362-p-429.html

/N

Having owned solid 18k and 14k gold watches I can tell you that a gold plated watch does not look the same as a solid gold watch. There is just a difference in the color and hue of a solid gold watch that for some reason does not come across on a plated watch the same. I would follow the advice you have been given. If you must have gold go with two tone. Cheers

Having owned solid 18k and 14k gold watches I can tell you that a gold plated watch does not look the same as a solid gold watch. There is just a difference in the color and hue of a solid gold watch that for some reason does not come across on a plated watch the same. I would follow the advice you have been given. If you must have gold go with two tone. Cheers

Orajt orajt i will look for the TT watches its a bit oldschool but anyway.

Tank youuuuuu

i own a tt 'tona and a full 18k gold president dd...

no prob on the 14k plating on tona... one year dayly use and still shining bright :D but unfortunately keeps bad time like it has no reserve.... when u stop movin arm sometimes stops itself too :\

my father dayly used the full 18k plated dd and the plating is good but not so "goldlike" as the 14k one.. it is quite bit such us coppered gold...

imho take a TT non valjoux ;)