When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Where do I buy the 42.5mm ("4th Gen") PO for Canada?

sayan

I have looked at many threads and although the reviews are great, they do not recommend dealers. I looked through some official deals on this forum and none seem to have the 42.5mm (4th Gen) PO available let alone ship to Canada.

Can anyone help me out here? The UPO is on many sites but it's simply too large for my wrist.

im not aware of anyone that makes a proper 42mm PO right now... but i know a LOT of people that are constantly looking for one. Your best bet is to find one in the member sales sections. I remember seeing one for sale last week on one of the forums but im sure its long gone by now.

dizz

From what I hear, the black/white version is impossible to find. All other versions are still available. As far as dealers for Canada, it really doesn't matter. Customs problems are non existent, so look for a reliable dealer with the best price. I'd suggest Ruby for that model.

From what I hear, the black/white version is impossible to find. All other versions are still available. As far as dealers for Canada, it really doesn't matter. Customs problems are non existent, so look for a reliable dealer with the best price. I'd suggest Ruby for that model.

Hehe, well Trusty Time has B&W 42mm PO.

Is $318 a reasonable price to pay for this watch?

If it has a genuine ETA, its overpriced. If it doesn't its waaaay overpriced. You never know what you are going to get. Seriously, ask Ruby to quote it, or look at Silix.

Who is Ruby and Silix? How can I trust them? That website was recommended by someone here and it looks legitimate :huh:

edit: Nevermind. I see they're both dealers in the forum. I sent a message to both. How can I be sure they'll send me what they say they will, though?

Edited by sayan

Bad Experience Perfect clones

I've ordered from josh on the planet occean 42 - total 353$

26/07

me- Omega Planet ocean 42 mm eta in Stock

Josh - Hi,

Yes.. Watch is avail...

26/07

Josh - Hi, Thank you for your order.. I will process your order. Once tracking/delivery info is avail, I will forward to you via email thru the webiste..

Please log in periodically to your account at my website to be updated on the tracking/delivery info or any changes in order status...

Thank you for shopping with Perfect Clones.

11/08

me- hello Josh ,I was still not received the watch and the number is not on the site ems

Josh - Hi,

I will check at my ends..

12/08

Josh - Hi,

Sorry sir. Watch is out of stock.. Can you pick a replacement ?

Sorry for the late reply.

=@

I order the watch on the site ioffer

it is cheaper and already received

Edited by vumer

Bad Experience Perfect clones

I've ordered from josh on the planet occean 42 - total 353$

26/07

me- Omega Planet ocean 42 mm eta in Stock

Josh - Hi,

Yes.. Watch is avail...

26/07

Josh - Hi, Thank you for your order.. I will process your order. Once tracking/delivery info is avail, I will forward to you via email thru the webiste..

Please log in periodically to your account at my website to be updated on the tracking/delivery info or any changes in order status...

Thank you for shopping with Perfect Clones.

11/08

me- hello Josh ,I was still not received the watch and the number is not on the site ems

Josh - Hi,

I will check at my ends..

12/08

Josh - Hi,

Sorry sir. Watch is out of stock.. Can you pick a replacement ?

Sorry for the late reply.

=@

I order the watch on the site ioffer

it is cheaper and already received

Thanks for the information. If neither of the dealers I PMed get back to me, I'll probably buy the PO from TrustyTime. I was also looking for a very good 4th Gen PO strap but I can't find one... it looks like I might have to buy a genuine one.