When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Gen Rolex Dials

Samurai

Went to get my watch fixed to this shopping centre in Singapore that has a lot of watchsmiths.

Was strolling around, when I came upon this shop.... in the display window they had something like 30 - 40 Rolex dials on displays.....all sorts....black, gold, white......mix of new + old....but most of them seem a little used/vintage. Looking @ the shop, am sure, they also carry other watch parts well.

They also had a sign on the window wanting to buy some particular rolex.

Personally, I have never taken a liking to rolex and don't own even a single rolex rep (my knowledge on rolexes is prety limited)

Not sure how easy/difficult it is to get gen Rolex dials....thought I'll share the info.

Cheers

p.s. Other than rolex, they had dials for Omega, Zenith and a lot of other brands.

Went to get my watch fixed to this shopping centre in Singapore that has a lot of watchsmiths.

Was strolling around, when I came upon this shop.... in the display window they had something like 30 - 40 Rolex dials on displays.....all sorts....black, gold, white......mix of new + old....but most of them seem a little used/vintage. Looking @ the shop, am sure, they also carry other watch parts well.

They also had a sign on the window wanting to buy some particular rolex.

Personally, I have never taken a liking to rolex and don't own even a single rolex rep (my knowledge on rolexes is prety limited)

Not sure how easy/difficult it is to get gen Rolex dials....thought I'll share the info.

Cheers

p.s. Other than rolex, they had dials for Omega, Zenith and a lot of other brands.

Yes, I am sure many members would be interested in this. If you are still there would you consider taking some orders?

Hey Samurai,

Please let me know the addy when we have the GTG this Sunday. I'm considering a DW 6263, so if they sell 6263 dials (provided i can afford them!), I'd be defo interested! Add a gen T21 crystal & i think i'm closer... :p

Thanks so much for sharing this info dude...

tell the dude your on a message board with watch collectors and they maybe interested in his dials - and ask if you can get some prices and take some photos

Rolex dials are all over the place - my watchmaker has 7 or 8 of them - but Omega dials and Zenith dials - could be VERY interesting.

Ok guys.....didn't know there was so much of interest in Rolex dials......and I have no friggin clue what a 16610, 6263 or a 16613 is.....am sure the watchsmith will probably have an idea.

As it happens, I might be going to the same mall again today to collect a watch which had some hands come loose. Will try having a conversation with this shopkeeper to see what's the deal with them. Would probably have been better if it was someone who had some knowdlege on Rolexes (other than spelling them and whatever lil I have seen of them here......I am in la la land about them).

Will update you guy in a few hours about this.

Another thing.....as I had mentioned above.....a lot of dials were what would fall under the vintage category....with some looking in pristine condition.

Cheers

Ok guys.....went to the shop and had a chat.

I had written down all nos. on a piece of paper and showed it to them.....(they started off by asking if I was a dealer :p )

They can source the crystal for 16610.....takes a week - 10 days....cost about S$250-$300 (Sing$).

For the rest....especially for the 6263....they were kinda open mouthed.... :p

As I said, I don't much know about the rolex nos......so couldn't really have an intelligent conversation with them.

What they did offer was a 16610 Submariner Black (the entire watch) for S$ 5700 (old model) and S$6300 (new model)....with certificate and papers

16613 Blue (entire watch).....S6400....no papers.

Anyone interested in this....you may want to check out Golden Landmark Shopping Centre in Singapore.....lots of watchsmiths there.

Cheers