When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Did I mention I Loved this?

RobbieG

This was a custom piece made by one of our members, T - or Tourby as he used to be known. He is in Hagen, Germany. He now offers this in several variations as a standard model. It is a 42MM case with double AR crystals front and back, a real enamel dial, flame blued Breguet hands and movement screws, and a genuine bony croc strap. Really cool piece. He does one off bespoke stuff at very reasonable prices. Great pilot watches too. There are several case, bezel, hand, movement, and dial variations for all his pieces. Absolutely world class fit, finish, and materials.

T15.jpg

T3.jpg

how about some color on this one? where did you get this (i'm assuming it's gen)? is that a hornback strap i see? :g:

i think it's a nice, understated piece :victory:

deltatahoe

Thank You for the photos and wear it well RobbieG :)

I remember T showing us the first runs of his dial. From the start I didn't like the dial. (sorry for that :) )Now I found out what might be upsetting the harmony of it: the minute numbers are not flipping upside down like the hour numbers.

Other than that, it is a real stunner: the flamed steel blued hands, the thin open back, and congratulations on delivering such a nice photo of the onion crown! It looks really sharp.

PS: I see a croc strap? How about a wrist shot of it? :)

Yeah, I never really looked at the dial that way. The most important thing to me is it had the exact same basic design of my stolen Chronoswiss Minute Repeater, which Chronoswiss borrowed from an early 1900's Breguet pocket watch. I actually like that the dial has the minute markers in contrast. I wouldn't want them to flip personally. That may partially be because neither the CS or the original Breguet did so I'm used to it. Anyway, Here is the original dial of the watch.

chr_repquart_1643.jpg

Thank You for the photos and wear it well RobbieG :)

I remember T showing us the first runs of his dial. From the start I didn't like the dial. (sorry for that :) )Now I found out what might be upsetting the harmony of it: the minute numbers are not flipping upside down like the hour numbers.

Other than that, it is a real stunner: the flamed steel blued hands, the thin open back, and congratulations on delivering such a nice photo of the onion crown! It looks really sharp.

PS: I see a croc strap? How about a wrist shot of it? :)