When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Portuguese @6 chono...

asiparks

so... searching back through the posts here, i see that this watch has a fairly poor reputation for reliability and that it's been dropped from most of the dealers sites...however it is a very, very lovely looking piece and I see that Ruby has a few on her site and I am sorely tempted to try one, so I wondered if anybody has bought one of these lately or if it might be improved over the earlier version ? Or will i be the guinea pig for this one... :D

Edited by asiparks

There wasn't enough pressure on the factories to improve the watch. Better more accurate reps kept coming out and ppl just moved on. It was a very nice watch though, simply elegant dress watch. Too bad abt the movement.

There are some lucky owners out there but I reckon usage was low on their part. Mine never stopped or gave me problems but usage was kept to very minimal. Pity.

Cheers

Siesta181

I have had mine for about 2 years now and wear it about once a month, still going strong. The good news is that the powdered graphite solution looks to be working well, so if it dies then it can be brought back to life.

DSC00597.jpg

DSC00596.jpg